Subscribe Today

What ride? Where? How Agressive?

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby ZRT800 » November 23rd, 2001, 3:10 pm

I need snow!! I'm going stir crazy! Gotta cause some s**t. What do you ride? Where do you ride? What type of riding do you do? How agressively do you ride?

97 ZRT800
Ontario, Canada
cross country; lakes, tight twisty trails, jumps, hills, cliffs, water, groomed trails, etc....
Ride VERY agressive!! The ZR cross country was designed with me in mind!!!!!!!!!!!
Who said Cats can't swim?!?
ZRT800

Postby MxZ MoonZ » November 23rd, 2001, 3:45 pm

I ride a 96 Formula SS 670 (ooo does that feel good to say)

I ride around here, the ditches, cornfields, private trails, a motoX track, on hills, on the streets...wherever I can find a place to ride is where I ride.

On a scale of 1 to 10. I give myself an 8 in aggressiveness. I could be a 10, but thats just pushing it. Because no one's a 10 unless they are on slednecks.
[yellow]The one[/yellow]...The only: [yellow]moonZ[/yellow]

[b]Eat. Sleep. Ridin' Ski-Doo.[/b]

Ski-Doo: Put something exciting between your legs.
MxZ MoonZ

Postby tuna5 » November 23rd, 2001, 6:20 pm

Can u say balls to the wall
tuna5

Postby carlm » November 23rd, 2001, 7:11 pm

99 XCR440 ride trails,and ditches mostly.i also practice at a snocross track just out of town.
carlm

Postby 2k2mxz6 » November 23rd, 2001, 11:04 pm

Had a 98 MXZ 500,have 2k2 MXZ 600.Ride trails ungroomed sometimes real rough use to try to keep it above 50- 60 but now to many people to watch for and the wife goe ALOT!!SO now we average 30-40 exept for open fields which their isn't many where we might hit 70-80.I would love to give snow cross a try but if I didn't get hurt racing I'd probably take a trashing and get hurt by the wife. On a scale of 1-10 we ride about a 5.If you want to ride agressive I think the best thing would be to race it is probably safer,and a little easier on the deer population.
2k2mxz6

Postby tnt8000 » November 24th, 2001, 1:33 am

i have a 2000 Mxz 700 and a 1996 formula S, i ride in timmins ontario and in parts of ontario near north bay, i am an extremely agressive rider who likes big air, speed and tricks, i also race snow-x, hill cross, drags and the odd hill climb
2 sleds
30 000km combined
thats a hell of alot of real world riding!
tnt8000

Postby eebs » November 24th, 2001, 1:55 am

99 srx, Here in wisconsin we have some of the finest trails around... One of my favorites is Antigo WI. The potato fields are endless and you can literally pinch the trottle for miles. These fields are rarely bumpy so you can almost fly. I would think that the speeds we travel at would be considered an aggressive rating of 10 but the flatness of the terrain requires an adjustment to 8.
[b]Crank it up until it breaks... then back down!!![/b]
eebs

Postby RyMachZ » November 24th, 2001, 1:59 am

I ride extremely aggressive and hard.
That being said, I still have respect for the public.

I ride everywhere... All kinds of open fields around my place, the trails, lake, back roads, golf course (lots of jumping)...anything's good.

RyMachZ

Postby vinn » November 24th, 2001, 3:52 am

We ride the ditch until the trails have enough snow on them. Then we ride wherever. Most of the guys I ride with have newer performance sleds.
As far as how agressive we ride. well we are all VERY competitive with each other. On a scale I would say an 8 but some times we get stupid and ride like hookers on crack.

"The only thing I use duck tape on is the throttle"
[url]http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/polarx2000/vwp?.dir=/&.src=ph&.dnm=Oct25_01.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/polarx2000/lst%3f%26.dir=/%26.src=ph%26.view=t[/url]
vinn

Postby ArcticEd » November 24th, 2001, 9:25 am

"OH GEE, I'M FAST!!!! I'M REALLLLLLLYYY FAST...I'M SO FAST THAT............" If you need to talk about how fast you are, maybe you're trying to convince yourself of something.........GET OVER YOURSELF......
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Next

Return to Trash Talkers