Subscribe Today

I have a question that I don't think I have seen on here bef

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

I have a question that I don't think I have seen on here bef

Postby FueliesRock » December 5th, 2001, 12:20 pm

If you guys are going to order aftermarket products for you sled, where do you get them from, like do you have your dealer order them, or Dennis Kirk, or HPE, or where? I was wondering where the cheap stuff is, if there is any? What about Black Magic Products, do you ahve to get them right from Black Magic? The reason I ask, I ordered a can for my sled, from the dealer, I looked in the book he had myself, so I know how much he had to pay, and that guy said that it was pretty high priced, I ended up getting a used one from that guy, and cancled the order from my dealer, but I never did ask him where he gets his stuff from.
FueliesRock

I have a question that I don't think I have seen on here before

Postby Burky » December 5th, 2001, 12:52 pm

I keep a collection of catalogs around so I can compare items between different sources. I wanted a taller windshield for my Yamaha, and only one place carried the height that I wanted. I ordered Quick rods his morn from Shade Tree, because their price was lowest and the product has a good rep. Some Yamaha specific items are coming in from the dealer, so it's just a matter of shopping around and asking questions about products if need be. Oh yeah, Ebay is worth the time to look if you have something specific. You'd be surprised the deals that can be had. My new windshield bag ran 12 bucks with the shipping from there.
If you are in the ditch, upside down, and the sled's on top of you, you are doing something wrong.....
Burky

I have a question that I don't think I have seen on here before

Postby zrcat » December 5th, 2001, 11:38 pm

D&D, HPE all you need.
zrcat

Return to Trash Talkers