Subscribe Today

You won't believe this!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

You won't believe this!

Postby vinn » December 11th, 2001, 8:52 am

I had a post last week about locking up your sled. I guess I should have knocked on wood.
Well last night my buddy calls me up and says. " You won't believe this Sh!t. My f$cking sled is gone". Yep some one ripped off his 02 edge x 700. The sled was on his trailer in the driveway locked up. They stole it in broad daylight! Anyway what a pain in the azz. Its a snow check sled and he had a bunch of extra stuff on it. now the insurance company doesn't whant to pay him for the extras. plus he has a $500 deductable. the hole thing is gona run him about $1500. Nice way to start out the season ah? Well I think its time to get some artic cat covers so this sh!t doesn't happen again. lol

*This Message was edited on 11-Dec-01 01:54 PM by vinn*
[url]http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/polarx2000/vwp?.dir=/&.src=ph&.dnm=Oct25_01.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/polarx2000/lst%3f%26.dir=/%26.src=ph%26.view=t[/url]
vinn

You won't believe this!

Postby Maniac » December 11th, 2001, 8:56 am

Yeah, Artic Cat covers work the best.
That seriously sucks man. My buddy had his 97 Ultra stolen a couple of years ago when he first bought it. All the cops found was his seat. He ended up losing about a grand. Just unplugged his ignition when he was sleeping and drove off. Poor bastard.
Let 'er RIP!!
Maniac

You won't believe this!

Postby Mainecat » December 11th, 2001, 9:02 am

Vinn those son of a b***hes shoul be hung by their testicles, then burned at the stake! Those thieves are low life scum sucking pigs.
Mainecat

You won't believe this!

Postby Mainecat » December 11th, 2001, 9:02 am

Vinn those son of a b***hes should be hung by their testicles, then burned at the stake! Those thieves are low life scum sucking pigs.
Mainecat

You won't believe this!

Postby Mainecat » December 11th, 2001, 9:03 am

there I said it twice!
Mainecat

You won't believe this!

Postby XCRdust » December 11th, 2001, 9:18 am

A guy I know went to Canada for a week trip, went to a resturaunt for eats, had a new $30,000 dodge ram, new enclosed trailer with a new Ski-Doo mach 1 in it along with a friends sled, all were gone when he came out from eating, everything, those guys have no heart, they are too lazy to go out, get a job, and buy their own d**n sh!t. Sorry to hear the misfortune. Hope they catch the butt monkeys!!!!!
THINK SNOW!!!!!!!!!SKI-DOO SUCKS!!!!!!!!
He who goes to sleep with an itchy butt,
Wakes up,
With a stinky finger.
XCRdust

You won't believe this!

Postby CatRider800 » December 11th, 2001, 9:45 am

nah.. cat covers just urge the bastards to steal more! I mean who wouldnt want the best sled on the market guys? lol... well im sorry for your buddy... hope he catches the a*****es... if i were him i'd put a sled in my yard unlocked at sit on my roof with my .300 Savage and blow the hell oughta them when they come back...
Whether its dirt, snow or grass... the Cat still kicks ass!!!
CatRider800

You won't believe this!

Postby Big Native » December 11th, 2001, 10:17 am

Maybe he should buy a ski-doo next. Without the pre-programed tether cord, it's impossible to get a stolen ski-doo to run. Sorry to hear about his loss.
Big Native

You won't believe this!

Postby Hairball » December 11th, 2001, 10:29 am

I do believe ski-doo has something there that polaris and AC (Yamaha excluded, nobody wants them )should be putting on there sleds, I have heard this way too often and the people never seem to get caught. We as in the people with Polaris and Artic Cat's should demand this system I don't know if there's a patent on the setup or not but they really need to do something to stop this from happening again and again. Insurance alone is a big pain in the azz.

Sorry to the poor guy that had it happen
May Peace be with you when my snowdust is in you face!
Hairball

You won't believe this!

Postby M10rules » December 11th, 2001, 10:48 am

Been a couple of years since i worked for a skidoo dealer but if i remember right you could program a tether to work in all sleds without reprograming it everytime. Also not very hard to get ahold of the programers if you really wanted one. Just money and a dealer who wants to make a buck!!! If they want the sled nothing will stop them except a bullet.
"Instruction manuals are nothing more than another man's opinion."
"Why would I lie to you, we're not married?"
M10rules

Next

Return to Trash Talkers