Subscribe Today

i dont get it

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

i dont get it

Postby imadummy » December 12th, 2001, 12:52 pm

how come all you arctic cat guys are not bashing ski-doo for copying ACs a-arm front end and the fact that blair morgan could not win with 100% support from the third largest company in the world. These guys build leer jets but they cant come up with a better front suspension for a snowmobile that a bunch of minnesota farm boys?
imadummy

i dont get it

Postby Blue leader » December 12th, 2001, 12:54 pm

Guess the dummy ain`t so dumb
Blue leader

i dont get it

Postby SlapNuts » December 12th, 2001, 12:57 pm

"A bunch of minnesota farm boys".

I like that, thanks dummy, I'll have to log that for future use!
SlapNuts

i dont get it

Postby M10rules » December 12th, 2001, 1:13 pm

a bunch of minnesota farm boys that have lived eat breath drinck and sleep sleds year round their whole life. got to give ac and polaris a lot of credit. ive been to trf, mn home of cat and thats all there is up there, farms and more farms. congrats to them for even running with the two big companies. for companies that started in the same building with only three(or four)guys that didn't even think this would ever be more than a sled or two for farmers to get around during the long hard winters, CONGRATS AND KEEP UP THE HARD WORK GUYS.
"Instruction manuals are nothing more than another man's opinion."
"Why would I lie to you, we're not married?"
M10rules

i dont get it

Postby OldCatRacer » December 12th, 2001, 1:27 pm

M10 you are right about those guys. Many of the original group are still working away into the 21 century. I for one am glad they stuck it out!!!
lancetyner@yahoo.com
OldCatRacer

i dont get it

Postby Drewman » December 13th, 2001, 12:51 am

A company the size of Bombardier has a slew of engineres, and where do you think the best ones work? wanna bet its on the Lear jets? I sure hope so!_____________DREW
[green][b]I LOVE THE SMELL OF TWO-STROKE IN THE MORNING[/b][/green]
Black 01 ZL800esr, Ya I got mirrors, all the better to see how far back you are
Drewman

i dont get it

Postby CatmanZR800 » December 13th, 2001, 1:14 am

Yep,

Us "hick" farm boys that shovel manure while chewing on a wheat stem aren't so dumb after all.

Actually, I'm a "burbs boy" and I just take a lot of manure from my office boss. Wish I could shovel it right back. LOL!

As for the A-arms, I don't bash Ski-doo for that because I knew it was coming. The rest will have them by next year. It's a great setup, so why not have A-arms?

Like the whole trash board says, everybody copies each other. Whatever gives you the edge, you gotta go with it. If you don't, you might as well leave your pro sleds in the trailer. It's all a money's game, right?

THINK SNOW, bud!
WARNING! Cats are meat eaters!
CatmanZR800

i dont get it

Postby Catrocks » December 13th, 2001, 8:19 am

Yep well us farm boys up here in no mans land know how to build and grow the good things. Just think about that when you see that green monster come flying by ya, and when you are taking a bite of your big old burger, with the WHEAT that we grow, the BEEF that we grow, and the CHEESE that comes outta our cows, and the FRIES that are grown around here. NW MN is great, not bad for a bunch of hicks ehh.

CR

Sled on, b-safe, and most of all; CATSROCK! yeah baby!!

Oh yeah support your local club.!.!
Catrocks

i dont get it

Postby Mainecat » December 13th, 2001, 8:35 am

Everyone said us Cat guys were bashers but we really don't care if Ski-Doo copies Cats AWS. Unlike the Yamaha guys when Cat released their SnoPro....."They copied the Viper" blah blah blah. Imatition is the greatest form of flattery. So if Doo copies Cat thats Ski-Doo complimenting them.
And the Cat thing,
Well all you gotta know is their history. Non Cat riders should borrow the Legends book about Cat. They still have some of the original engineers working for them since they started and re-started. Nice home grown company. They are always competive and built a great product for being the smallest sledbuilder. They focus on sleds and 4 wheelers period! They release cutting edge products that set the competition on their butts. Their innovtions make every companies sleds better for all.
Thanks Cat! Great job and keep up the great work.
Mainecat

Return to Trash Talkers