Subscribe Today

MVN: Most Valuable Newbie

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby ArcticEd » December 18th, 2001, 3:06 am

Well, irreguardless of what you thought coming in here, you and farfel have been here long enough to get the general flavor of what we're all about here. We don't always trash. Sorry. If that's what you're looking for, maybe you're in the wrong place. A bunch of us have been here for quite a while, back to the days of the old site, and this is how we all get along. Like it or leave it, I don't much care, but don't b***h if you don't like the we do things. How would you guys feel about a new rider in your group that came in and tried to bust everbody's a$$ before he even got to know who he was trashin' , and then didn't like his welcome? Point made.
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Postby wilson » December 18th, 2001, 3:40 am

Understandable, point well taken. When a new guy comes into our group we do get on him pretty good. LOL.. It is finally snowing in New York guys, what a pretty sight!!

*THINK MORE SNOW*
wilson

Postby Skidoo_Newf » December 18th, 2001, 3:46 am

Good point Ed! I haven't been here as long as you but I like to think that I have paid my dues and can now trash you guys a little without getting jumped.

I just don't think some of the newbies get the fact that this is a social place. Its like going into your neighbourhood watering hole - without the brew of course. LOL You get a chance to shoot the sh!t and trash your buddies a little. And just like at the bar if someone phucks with your buddy you get prepared to KICK SOME A$$!
Obi Wan Ski-Newfie.....Kickin Darth Arctics Azz Since 1999!

[url=http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/snowmobiletrasherpics/]Snowmobile Trasher Pics Yahoo Group[/url]
Skidoo_Newf

Postby ArcticEd » December 18th, 2001, 4:36 am

Relax. Wilson, at the end of the day, this is just entertainment while we're waiting to go ride....
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Postby Skidoo_Newf » December 18th, 2001, 4:39 am

I don't know about this most valuable newbie stuff but if there is a "Most Valuable NEWFIE" I want to know about it. LMAO

*This Message was edited on 18-Dec-01 09:51 AM by Skidoo_Newf*
Obi Wan Ski-Newfie.....Kickin Darth Arctics Azz Since 1999!

[url=http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/snowmobiletrasherpics/]Snowmobile Trasher Pics Yahoo Group[/url]
Skidoo_Newf

Postby wilson » December 18th, 2001, 4:47 am

I hear that loud and clear. Man, I am dying to hit the trails!!

*THINK SNOW*
wilson

Postby farfel » December 18th, 2001, 9:35 am

It was just a shot at the grammar in MaineCat's first post.
farfel

Postby farfel » December 18th, 2001, 9:36 am

Thanks Wilson.
farfel

Postby Burky » December 18th, 2001, 10:17 am

As for the Most Valuable Newfie, I'd have to nominate my good buddy Quaker, 120 pounds of pure bred Landseer Newfoundland. Usually when I'm on the computer he's the one sticking his head under my arm, and therefore responsible for most of my spelling boo boo's. I have one of those "Big Dog" hats, and I have the matching pooch!
If you are in the ditch, upside down, and the sled's on top of you, you are doing something wrong.....
Burky

Postby farfel » December 18th, 2001, 11:36 am

ArcticSpecialEd, I'll try to explain the concept in gross detail for you. This is a trash board. I came in here and started flapping my gums, which didn't win me many friends. Friends weren't my intention. I wanted to insult some people and have fun laughing at their retaliatory insults. I'm reading all over the place that "Newbies" should come in and feel their way around, post here and there, make friends, then post an insult? What kind of crap is this? So basically what everyone is saying is that each time someone new wants to enter this trashboard, they should go around kissing the senior members a$$ like Burky does before they can insult one of you. Personally, I'd have more respect for someone who comes in here blindly and takes on your pack. That requires more balls than poking around and waxing your a$$e$ Burkystyle. I'm not saying that Brager has any credibility, but that was a different type of assault. Again, I know that you guys have it out for me, and it has been fun so far. So, here we go...I make a new post that says MVN: Most Valuable Newbie, you guys click on it, and I nominate myself. You guys don't like me, or Wilson for that matter- so I include him in the post, and it stirs up controversy. See, I don't care if my name is in lights, I just wanted to start trouble instead of talk football. All of my posts are intended to start trash, which I tought was the point of a trash board. I don't need to have you Ed, SENIOR MEMBER, decide if I have any worth- because I don't really care what you think. You're a senior member on a snowmobile forum, not a general in the f---ing Army. Lets all insult one another, new and old, or go over to the needlepoint forum. As for the new guy entering the bar and starting trouble analogy, get a new one. This isn't a bar, it's a TRASH TALKING forum. Everyone should be open to trashing, even the mighty senior member. This board is open to anyone. Just because your name lists senior member under it doesn't mean that you run the board and call the shots. You guys keep your rat pack of cyber-buddies together where an insult on one in an insult on all- no one cares. What is this, high school? You guys think you're the cool kids and everyone that enters longs for your approval? Give me a break. Actually, you guys were probably the ones left out of the cool click, or any click for that matter, in high school and are seeking solace many years later in the form of a snowmobile forum where quick wit and a personality can be replaced with a keyboard and thought out responses. I guess it's human nature for everyone to need to belong in some facet of life. I'm sorry for you Ed that this is where you found your identity, it's a sad state of affairs. Hey everone, I may have hurt one of your buddies feelings on a TRASH BOARD. Come on, gang up and let me have the walking into a bar analogy- I can hardly wait.
farfel

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers