Subscribe Today

Hey ArcticEd...........

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby farfel » December 18th, 2001, 12:42 pm

ArcticSpecialEd, I'll try to explain the concept in gross detail for you. This is a trash board. I came in here and started flapping my gums, which didn't win me many friends. Friends weren't my intention. I wanted to insult some people and have fun laughing at their retaliatory insults. I'm reading all over the place that "Newbies" should come in and feel their way around, post here and there, make friends, then post an insult? What kind of crap is this? So basically what everyone is saying is that each time someone new wants to enter this trashboard, they should go around kissing the senior members a$$ like Burky does before they can insult one of you. Personally, I'd have more respect for someone who comes in here blindly and takes on your pack. That requires more balls than poking around and waxing your a$$e$ Burkystyle. I'm not saying that Brager has any credibility, but that was a different type of assault. Again, I know that you guys have it out for me, and it has been fun so far. So, here we go...I make a new post that says MVN: Most Valuable Newbie, you guys click on it, and I nominate myself. You guys don't like me, or Wilson for that matter- so I include him in the post, and it stirs up controversy. See, I don't care if my name is in lights, I just wanted to start trouble instead of talk football. All of my posts are intended to start trash, which I tought was the point of a trash board. I don't need to have you Ed, SENIOR MEMBER, decide if I have any worth- because I don't really care what you think. You're a senior member on a snowmobile forum, not a general in the f---ing Army. Lets all insult one another, new and old, or go over to the needlepoint forum. As for the new guy entering the bar and starting trouble analogy, get a new one. This isn't a bar, it's a TRASH TALKING forum. Everyone should be open to trashing, even the mighty senior member. This board is open to anyone. Just because your name lists senior member under it doesn't mean that you run the board and call the shots. You guys keep your rat pack of cyber-buddies together where an insult on one in an insult on all- no one cares. What is this, high school? You guys think you're the cool kids and everyone that enters longs for your approval? Give me a break. Actually, you guys were probably the ones left out of the cool click, or any click for that matter, in high school and are seeking solace many years later in the form of a snowmobile forum where quick wit and a personality can be replaced with a keyboard and thought out responses. I guess it's human nature for everyone to need to belong in some facet of life. I'm sorry for you Ed that this is where you found your identity, it's a sad state of affairs. Hey everone, I may have hurt one of your buddies feelings on a TRASH BOARD. Come on, gang up and let me have the walking into a bar analogy- I can hardly wait.
farfel

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby Mainecat » December 18th, 2001, 12:53 pm

Hey Farqua i read 2 sentences in your post and stopped and said WTF is this dribble. Us "senior" have not adopted the a$$ kiss thing but now that you mention it I think its a good idea. So kiss my a$$. This is a trash board but most people walk before they run here. When you spout off at someone on your first day you get what you deserve. What makes you think your the first guy thats tried that? Your about the 50th!! Your all the same start out like you did just jump in and bash. Then its trying to explain yourself (like your trying to do) then you dissapear. Learn about us hornets before you shove a stick in our hive! And by the way get me a beer and wash and wax my sled.
Mainecat

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby tnt8000 » December 18th, 2001, 12:54 pm

u should kiss us senior memebers asses! and for the record don't ever insult ED!!!!

*This Message was edited on 18-Dec-01 05:55 PM by tnt8000*
2 sleds
30 000km combined
thats a hell of alot of real world riding!
tnt8000

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby farfel » December 18th, 2001, 12:59 pm

Here we go..don't pick on my buddy ED, how would you like it if someone walked into a bar and picked on your cyber friend. Stupid and predictable.
farfel

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby Tailgunner » December 18th, 2001, 1:01 pm

Well said Mr. Mainecat !!!!! think before you drive off the cliff!!!! POLARIS RULER OF THE STEEP-N-DEEP OUT WEST P.S. yo newbie kiss mine too!!!!!!!!!!!
you must really be lonely!!!!
git a life then live it!
TAILGUNNER POLARIS RMK KING OF THE MOUNTIANS ON THIS PLANET
Tailgunner

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby farfel » December 18th, 2001, 1:04 pm

Learn about us pricks before you mess with our clique. Predictable and supported by my main statement. Sorry, I'd rather run from the start than get intimate with you and your pals.
farfel

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby farfel » December 18th, 2001, 1:09 pm

Here's a prime example: the fairly new full member looking for the packs approval. I need to get a life tailgunner? I'm not the one kissing a$$ on a snowmobile forum. BTW, Polaris blows just like your Mom, at least your Mom does a good job at it.
farfel

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby wilson » December 18th, 2001, 1:21 pm

Hey Maincat, let me guess a PBR and some Mothers Gold! Cats don't need to be waxed they just need to be spanked. Come down to NY and let us show you what we do to Cats down here! Detailing a Arctic Cat should not be a top priority. You should know that by now. As for TNT8000 I think Ed can take some trashin, he can handle his own. Why don't you just worry about TNT8000. Like I said before we should not have to kiss senior members a**'s on this board, but seniors should set the tone on here. Since Farfel came on here, you have to admit it has woken alot of you guys up from the dead. Alot of you seniors members should create your own new form, you can call it snowmobile feelings talkin board!!!!

*This Message was edited on 18-Dec-01 06:23 PM by wilson*
wilson

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby farfel » December 18th, 2001, 1:33 pm

I can see why most people who try to trash early leave and are never heard from again, I mean what's a prick to do in a room filled with super tight pu$$ies. In my opinion, penetrating them is the best answer, just like we're doing here.
farfel

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby RyMachZ » December 18th, 2001, 1:35 pm

And this friggen LOSER is my so called "twin brother" ed?

....I THINK NOT
RyMachZ

Next

Return to Trash Talkers