Subscribe Today

Hey ArcticEd...........

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby farfel » December 18th, 2001, 1:40 pm

Stop the press, I'm a full member now. I'm not a newbie anymore. Hey RyMachZ and company, if Skidoo_Newf ripped Ed's a$$ like I did, all you clone's would be posting LMFAO and such. What's that sound, Oh it's just Ed's a$$ tearin' open.
farfel

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby Mainecat » December 18th, 2001, 1:46 pm

I think both these guys are sharing a brain.
And oh by the way don't trash the Tailgunner if it was not for guys like him your pimply a$$ wouldn't be here. As for your gay remarks real men don't trash like that. If you 2 have something going on the side leave it there.
Mainecat

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby snofisher » December 18th, 2001, 1:58 pm

To Farfel, those guys know how to trash with class and style. All you are doing is loooking for some attention. Try getting a life. Think of something productive or of some importance to say before you go about spouting your worthlessness.
THINK SNOW!!!!

P.S. LMAO, WTF, BTW, ETC...
snofisher

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby wilson » December 18th, 2001, 2:03 pm

Manicat nobody said anything along those lines. I learned not to go there on this site. Now hearing it from a senior member that's pretty bad. But I guess when your a senior member you can say anything you want huh? Maincat that is really not cool. I would appreciate it if you left me out of that so called topic. I never said anything along those lines.

*This Message was edited on 18-Dec-01 07:15 PM by wilson*
wilson

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby wilson » December 18th, 2001, 2:13 pm

snofisher, please tell me the definition of trashing with class and style!
wilson

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby ZR800Racer » December 18th, 2001, 2:26 pm

Here we go again! What is it with you Losers! Get a life. Earn some respect around here before you talk s**t. My friends can trash me and we all laugh about it, if some stranger does, he gets his ass kicked. Hey Wilson, I'm in NY, I'll show you how the cats run around here if you would like.
[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b136/RyanG85/sig.jpg[/IMG]

2004 Arctic Cat F7 SnoPro
2003 Honda CRF450R
ZR800Racer

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby wilson » December 18th, 2001, 2:54 pm

Just trash and laugh, you take this stuff seriously ZR800Racer? Come on man. You guys think the Cat is so fast. Last years 800 cat was not what it was made out to be. Now before you jump the gun, I have not had the chance to line up with a 2002 because we have no snow. Obviously you know that. I have 5 guys in our pack that have them. I will be honest with the results when we line them up. You will be the first to know. It's all good Zr800Racer, just breakin some balls, and having a good laugh.
wilson

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby Mikeybac » December 18th, 2001, 2:56 pm

what ive been noticing about most of the newbies is that they keep posting and posting (mostly nonsense) so they can become "full" and "senior" members...i guess its not there fault...i mean come on they do ride the "short yellow bus"
They Call Me Tater Salad
Mikeybac

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby wilson » December 18th, 2001, 2:59 pm

Ohhhh you caught us Mikeybac. Man, we thought nobody would ever find out. Your a wad!! Also, your short yellow bus line is getting wicked old. Get a new slogan, ya loser.
wilson

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby NorthernSkunk » December 18th, 2001, 5:33 pm

WTF did I miss? This post makes no sense to me. All I know is that bein a senior just means you have been here longer.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers