Subscribe Today

Hey ArcticEd...........

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby ArcticEd » December 18th, 2001, 7:10 pm

Farfel, I know what this board is. Do you? I suppose it's something different to each one here. Hey, if you find what you want, great. You wanna treash? You wanna trash me??? I could care less. Your babbling is less than a fly speck on my day. From where is sit, you're all mouth and little intellect, but then again, I've been wrong before. You wanna trash everyone else for sticking up for each other??? Go ahead, supporting your friends is what friendship is all about. I'm sorry if you're offended by what seems to be a foreign concept to you. But I don't really much care if your offended by any of this or not. At first glance, I thought you and Wilson might have been the same guy registered under two names, it's happened here before. But Wilson has demonstrated, to me at least, a bit of decency and a level headed approach to trashing and having fun here. You seem to be a little hung up on this whole SENIOR member thing. I'm certainly not. I've said before, that senior member and a buck will buy you a coffee. "New", "Full", and "Senior" membership is nothing more than a measure of posting activity. If you knew your ass from a helix you would grind the chip off of your sholder that you seem to have about this issue and get over it. "Senior" membership is not a measure of intelligence, worth, popularity, or anything worth worrying about. Get over it. You seem intent on whining and pissing about what is discussed here, but you keep coming back. If you don't like this board, go elsewhere for your stimulation, or go cruise the schoolyard for company more in keeping with your particular brand of witty reparte. Your "high school" analogies seem to point out where your head is at, you seem to like making up juvenile names for your sparring partners. As far as your opinions concerning my participation here defining my identity, I'd like to remind you of your glowing "Most Valuable Newbie" post........Who's looking for an identity know??? If you , as you claim, came here looking for insults, I'm certain that there will be more than a few coming your way in the weeks to follow. If you want to see how abrasive and tasteless you can be by making lewd comments about other men's wives and strap-ons, go for it. I can see,and I'm sure others can too, what it is that you're all about. Maybe YOU need this board and the oppourtunities it presents to prop up your pathetic personna, but I'm not going to particiate in your little kids game. Say what you will, do as you please, as far as I'm concerned it's business as usual for me here, with or without the drivel you choose to present in your posts. If this post of yours represents a plea for respect, (as I read into it), sorry, but mine is reserved for those that deserve it, If you wanna trash sleds, Fine, alot of that goes on here. If you feel the need to indiscriminately run down people you know nothing about, it seems to me that you're trying to compensate for inadequacies in you own existance. That's it, I'm done now, I've dignified your ramblings as much as I intend to. I'm sure that you'll come up with some crushing retort to all this, But I could care less about anything more you feel the need to say. Get it? Got it? Good. Later, Cheeseball, see ya in the funny papers.
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby ArcticEd » December 18th, 2001, 7:27 pm

Oh, and by the way, you didn't need to post this twice just to get my attention, I'd have gotten to it sooner or later, farfel.............
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby SLEDHEADRED » December 18th, 2001, 9:45 pm

Well farfel and Wilson, seems you guys like to cause a ruckus.
Is it our fault we found this site a year ago and you dumbasses just found it now??
As for the newbie crap, what we were saying was: on your very first trip into the water, stick a toe in first and see how the water is, dont jump right in, you might just get a rude awakening.
AND ANOTHER THING,farfell, why are you always bringing up the 'gay' comments, are you a HOMO?
Why do you talk about it so much? Havent you seen that the normal trashers here could care less about that kind of crap??? You are the reason this board is being moderated, with pathetic posts, trying to get people to insult you, HAH what a joke you are, alot of us have gotten to be buddies in here, I have personally met a few of them, is there somehting wrong with that??
Have you and your pen pal Wilson met yet, seems you both from New York and are about the same mentally, both view things the same any ways!@!!
so now you guys will get what you asked for, the WRATH of the Trashers is just about to start-be afraid, very afraid!!!

*This Message was edited on 19-Dec-01 02:46 AM by SLEDHEADRED*
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby Mikeybac » December 19th, 2001, 2:41 am

wow in the last 10 years trying to get your GED all you can come up with is that im a wad.....wow you got me there...
They Call Me Tater Salad
Mikeybac

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby wilson » December 19th, 2001, 2:58 am

nice Mikeybac go after me with a personal attack. I can't go over my credentials with you because Vinn gets all upset about it, so I am not. Yippy Friggin Skippy!!
wilson

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby CatmanZR800 » December 19th, 2001, 3:09 am

Hey Frfegnugen & Mr. Wison,

Do you guys sit next to each other in your high school computer class or something?

Siamese twins, maybe?

5 years in high school is finally getting to you both, I see.
WARNING! Cats are meat eaters!
CatmanZR800

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby ROTALARIS » December 20th, 2001, 10:32 am

you guys all sound like a bunch of
hens in the friggin hen house!!!! while u guys are in the hen house i'm RIDDING!!!!!!
LATER FRUITLOOPS!!!!!
OH YEA .Ed did u send them cut-offs yet?
READY-SET-SNOW! 2 many sleds not enough time!
ROTALARIS

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby XC-Rider » December 21st, 2001, 9:08 am

I think the tone of this board lately means one thing.... WE NEED SNOW!!
XC-Rider

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby 800 edgeX » December 21st, 2001, 9:28 am

hey im a newbie and i think all your sleds suck!!!!!!
800 edgeX

Hey ArcticEd...........

Postby MXZinger » January 2nd, 2002, 11:02 pm

good one
Trash Talkers: Home of the "Count the dead Arctic Cats contest"
MXZinger

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers