Subscribe Today

Osama Ed Lame-o

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Osama Ed Lame-o

Postby winter rules! » December 20th, 2001, 6:11 am

Hey Arctic "Special" Ed, (good one Farf) Just curious...who the heck made you Allah Snowmo-God of this board? People come on here to trash a few sled brands (especially your unreliable green and black booger machines) and YOU get to decide who's cool and who's a moron? I have more respect for Farfel. He doesn't follow self-centered dictators like yourself. The ones who can't handle the slamming of their sleds and have to pounce on the "newbies" and call them 12 yr. olds. Props to you Farfel! You and I are on the same page, bro! This is a TRASH BOARD! Not a "What do yooze guys like to eat on the trail, eh?" board. There's a new sheriff in town, Farctic Fred...and his name is Farfel. Deal with it.
Summer sux!! I hope it rains every friggin' day in summer!!
winter rules!

Osama Ed Lame-o

Postby tnt8000 » December 20th, 2001, 8:13 am

Winter Rules, I made him the god of this board
2 sleds
30 000km combined
thats a hell of alot of real world riding!
tnt8000

Osama Ed Lame-o

Postby *farfel » December 20th, 2001, 9:14 am

Winter Rules. Thanks for all of that, it is greatly appreciated. You and Wilson are the only people on this board with the balls to oppose the masses. Of course, these guys are going to say that I put somebody up to it or created a new profile and said all of that about myself. It's unfortunate that nobody is allowed to make a point in here against the Taliban. They fail to see that they do tend to run this board in a sadistic type of manner. All of their clones tell them what they want to hear in the appropriate masochistic fashion. They need you to kiss their a$$ for a period of time before you are WORTHY of insulting them? Unbelievable crap isn't it? That's one of the things that myself and Wilson have been trying to tell them, that this is a trashboard and if they want to schmooze one another, then go to the genral forums. But then they'll tell you how long they have been in here and we can get out if we don't like it. They've created such a hierarchy around here that they think that they can change the whole tone of the forum. They say that I'm arrogant, but I'm not the one cruising the board telling everyone how they have to play the game. These guys don't understand that I came in and did what I did to stir up some controversy and liven this supposed trash board up a little. It is humorous though, how everyone in here does follow what these guys say, isn't it? Again, it's nice to see someone else with similar opinions and I really do appreciate that post. Not that you need it, but I've got your back. See Newf, special, and drifter, it is possible to make friends without being a bandwagon conformist.
*farfel

Osama Ed Lame-o

Postby tnt8000 » December 20th, 2001, 9:36 am

Farfel i don't have the time to give long speaches like you, so i will just keep it plain and simple...SHUT THE F%$K UP!, I THINK THAT SAYS IT ALL! NOW DO IT!
2 sleds
30 000km combined
tnt8000

Osama Ed Lame-o

Postby *farfel » December 20th, 2001, 9:45 am

I'll be sure to shut up now for you tnt. Don't worry, I'm done. Really, if someone tells me to DO IT, then it's done. Thanks for having me in your forum. Take care, a$$.
*farfel

Osama Ed Lame-o

Postby tnt8000 » December 20th, 2001, 9:51 am

Have a Marry Christmas Farfel!
2 sleds
30 000km combined
tnt8000

Osama Ed Lame-o

Postby wilson » December 20th, 2001, 10:48 am

LMAO,Wow, winter rules came in playing no games. As new Sheriff Farfel, what is going to be your first new move?
wilson

Osama Ed Lame-o

Postby *farfel » December 20th, 2001, 10:54 am

To shoot some seniors.
*farfel

Osama Ed Lame-o

Postby NH_Renegade » December 20th, 2001, 11:00 am

Artic Ed did it the old fashioned way, he earned it. (Although you probably are too young to remember this TV Commercial reference.)
[i]NH_Renegade[/i] :C
NH_Renegade

Osama Ed Lame-o

Postby MXZX8002T » December 20th, 2001, 11:29 am

remember all you senior members respect is earned not just given and by reading all your post for a while looks to me like you guys don`t have the brains god gave a jack a$$. and sounds like wilson and farfel are the real seniors here...and not to forget winterrules.....GO GET EM BOYS!!! RIDE THE FASTEST.....RIDE SKIDOO
MXZX8002T

Next

Return to Trash Talkers