Subscribe Today

Newberry Mi

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Newberry Mi

Postby 96VmaxXT » February 10th, 2002, 10:01 am

I have a trip lined up for this weekend for Newberry MI and was wondering if there were any reports? THANKS
-96-
I posted this here 'cause i figured more would read and respond than in trail contions.
[blue]Total Damage $4400 US, Aslong as I'm not hurt its ok! YEA RIGHT![/blue]
[blue]
[url=http://hometown.aol.com/n1ke1113/myhomepage/profile.html]THE TRASHED 96 V Max Xt[/url][/blue]
96VmaxXT

Newberry Mi

Postby zert » February 10th, 2002, 11:11 am

The Newberry area trails have been pretty good all year considering the lack of snow. If you have been up here before then don't expect normal conditions because it has not snowed much and the trails are thin. The trails are rideable and the groomers are working with the snow we have. As long as you stay north of Newberry you will have decent trails. The trail to Grand Marais has been good and the Seney area has been good too. All depends on the temperature and traffic. Get out early if you want to run on a flat trail at all. The Newberry area is packed with sleds on the weekends.
zert

Newberry Mi

Postby Polaris500 » February 10th, 2002, 12:15 pm

Check out Michigan Snowmobiling.com it will give you reports for not only the Newberry area but all over the state
Polaris500

Newberry Mi

Postby BUSHMAN » February 10th, 2002, 10:57 pm

WE JUST GOT BACK FROM GRAND MARAIS & THE TRAILS ARE BROWN!!!!! BUT GREAT SNOW IN THE WOODS. LOTS OF SLEDS [LOTS OF CRASHES]
Riding is so much better than talking about riding!
BUSHMAN

Newberry Mi

Postby Uker2 » February 10th, 2002, 11:52 pm

Hey 96,

Here is some help for the Newberry area. These people will send out daily e-mails to inform you about the trail conditions in their area.
www.northcountrycampground.com
Their e-mail is cclementz@sault.com
Request to be put on their daily update list. They also have some nice accomodations. Hope this helps.
Uker2
01'SRX
Uker2

Newberry Mi

Postby 96VmaxXT » February 12th, 2002, 8:29 am

WOW I got way more replies then when I had posted for my Jan trip thanks guys
-96-
[blue]Total Damage $4400 US, Aslong as I'm not hurt its ok! YEA RIGHT![/blue]
[blue]
[url=http://hometown.aol.com/n1ke1113/myhomepage/profile.html]THE TRASHED 96 V Max Xt[/url][/blue]
96VmaxXT

Return to Trash Talkers