Subscribe Today

The wine bag sledders award...and the winner is...

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby MM700 » February 11th, 2002, 2:02 am

I took a pole of 10 area Bartender's and we desided to post who we thought were the whiniest, b***hiest, crybaby...gotta have their way sledders....and the unanimous winner was:

1. Chicago, Illinois....Nobody b***hes more about rough trails, or lack of grooming than these people...they will also b***h if they have to wait for more than a 1/2 hr for a table, even thought their are 200 people ahead of them on the list..also the woman tend to drink the most pain in the azz drinks to make when you're busy, and if you are out of what they drink, you have to listen to them whine about what a bunch of idiot rednecks we are for not carrying more of what they drink....Yep Chicago people take the cake...Most of us U.P. bar and resturant people hope it snows in northern Wisconsin soon...so you'll go somehwere else to whine.

2. The looper's (lower Michigan) or better known as trolls...can be just as bad as Chicago people, when it comes to whining.

3. Minnesota...lots of mud ducks have been here this year...they don't whine as bad as trolls, but they have more yuppies riding sleds than any other state.

4.Milwaukee/Green Bay...Chicago wannabe's though nicer...enough said.

5. Iowa...those guys still don't know how to drive in the woods...come on guys pretend the trees are corn stalks...lol

Do you recognize yourself here???? Sorry OCR..no cornholer's...er I mean Cornhusker's been riding here yet....lol...so far the Indiana,Ohio, and northern Wisconsin people have been the nicest.(all the bartender's agreed on this)
Oh ya, some of youse other locals (U.P. sledders) need to learn that Tipping is not a city in China...Youse guys need to tip us too!!!! cheap bastards...lol

*This Message was edited on 11-Feb-02 07:04 AM by MM700*
MM700

Postby M10rules » February 11th, 2002, 2:42 am

Take it easy on us Trolls. Its those d**n flatlanders that b***h all the time. We get alot of them and Chicagos here too. Groom the trails on Monday night and they stay nice until Friday night when they become a roller coaster ride. Then they have the ba11z to complain about the trails they just tore the sh*t out of. I ride hard to but I stay on the right side of the trail and don't tear up them up coming out of the corners. Also bars do serve pop and coffee people, we are getting tired of scraping flatlanders off the trees up here. Oh Ya STAY ON THE TRAIL!!!!!!! Other peoples property is NOT your play ground. That is how we lose trails. If you are a flatlander and are taking offense to this see if you match the profile I just wrote, if you don't then I'm sorry, there are a few of you that have common sense but there seems to be even more without.
"Instruction manuals are nothing more than another man's opinion."
"Why would I lie to you, we're not married?"
M10rules

Postby Mainecat » February 11th, 2002, 2:57 am

MM your getting to be the biggest whiner on whiners! Sort of the whiners whiner! lol
Mainecat

Postby maxiracer » February 11th, 2002, 3:03 am

Amen brother Mainegey!!! LMAO "whiners whiner" hehehehe
[b]Bevra Vintage Ice Oval Racing. Old School rules...[/b]
maxiracer

Postby Mainecat » February 11th, 2002, 8:22 am

Whiners Whiner King?
WWK lol
Mainecat

Postby SlapNuts » February 11th, 2002, 8:33 am

Couldn't agree with you more big Dick. It's become a daily ritual to listen to Mouth whine away about anything and everything, especially customers where he works.
SlapNuts

Postby Polaris500 » February 11th, 2002, 9:36 am

Gee MM you yoopers sure don't mind taking us troll's money though do ya. Just check out Shirley's in Hulbert sometime and ask her if she minds us trolls coming in. Hmm come to think of it i went there last summer and lo and behold it was closed. Guess us troll sledders do make a difference
Polaris500

Postby Snotcicles » February 11th, 2002, 9:46 am

W.A.O.T.Y. to MM700 (whine ass oty) or is it just P.M.S.? (piss....moan...snivel) geeze dude lighten up, earn your paycheck and pay your bills. Maybe your not the public service type, with all the job oppurtunities you have in the upper half, you might just want to send out some resume's
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Snotcicles

Postby MM700 » February 11th, 2002, 9:51 am

See Mainecat...whining is contagious.I think i caught it from tending bar...have you ever ridden hard with the guys from Chicago ????? If you ever get the chance you'll know what I mean....and Slappy I figured you'd spout off, must of hit to close to home..ya whiney FIB..LOL..Typical troll (Polaris 500)....lol..We're all gonna die if you Trolls and FIBS don't come up here and spend your money....please help me I'm starving yooper redneck and I can't support my family..bohoooo...bohooooo..... LMAO !!!!!!!
MM700

Postby OLDRACR » February 11th, 2002, 9:55 am

Kind of refreshes my WOTY award idea!
Arctic Cat #1 Underground miners do it on the rocks!
OLDRACR

Next

Return to Trash Talkers