Subscribe Today

The Sleds Trashed well not all the way

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby kittykiller » February 26th, 2002, 12:38 pm

Vmax, I just checked out the picture of your sled. Sorry dude that sucks when that crap happens. Hope the knee is ok.
What's yellow snow taste like ???
kittykiller

Postby Uker2 » February 26th, 2002, 12:52 pm

O1 SRX, 1700 miles, has been serviced for this season and never ridden. Need to dump it. $5000, rock bottom, no dickering. Even have a couple of different windshields. Stock sled, a little gingerbread on it. I'm about 1 hr east of Toledo.
Hope you heal up soon. E-mail if interested.
Uker2
01'SRX
Uker2

Postby BUSHMAN » February 26th, 2002, 11:10 pm

you are very lucky!!!!! check out my post on page 2 [12 miles west of pine stump] $hit happens way to easy. any of you guys see the black renegade on the trail to pine stump? i would bet that was a good story!!!!!
Riding is so much better than talking about riding!
BUSHMAN

Postby Riley » February 27th, 2002, 1:19 am

maxXT Take the insurance money and find a different sled for next year. I hit a rock a few years ago with a sled of mine. The insurance paid me off then I bought it back and made a summer project out if it. The sled turned out perfect but when I was done I still had an old sled. If I had let the insurance have the sled at that time I would have had a new sled alot sooner. Unless you are in love with the sled let the insurance have it and let somebody else make a summer project out of it. PS I also hyper extended my right knee when I hit the rock. Hope your is ok. Riley

*This Message was edited on 27-Feb-02 06:21 AM by Riley*
PJH Racing
Riley

Postby 96VmaxXT » February 27th, 2002, 12:20 pm

Uker how many CC's is it I don t need that many, a 6 I might talk 7 gettin iffy but know a friend who might talk.
Bush I read that one s**t happens quick!
-96-
[blue]Total Damage $4400 US, Aslong as I'm not hurt its ok! YEA RIGHT![/blue]
[blue]
[url=http://hometown.aol.com/n1ke1113/myhomepage/profile.html]THE TRASHED 96 V Max Xt[/url][/blue]
96VmaxXT

Postby Uker2 » February 27th, 2002, 2:48 pm

It's a 700 triple/triple. Rode it once in the Munising area and once in Ontario. About 1700 total miles. With all the Viper and RX-1 talk, this sled seems to have gotten lost in the shuffle, yet it still is the first one across the lake! Talk to me. I've got a couple of trashers coming to look at it Saturday and we actually got a little snow tonight.

Uker2
01'SRX
Uker2

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers