Subscribe Today

kohanski

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

kohanski

Postby harry_29_57 » September 30th, 2002, 1:51 pm

does anyone know where noel kohanski is this year? he hinted at changing sleds but i cant find out if he did

*This Message was edited on 11-Oct-02 05:01 PM by harry_29_57*

*This Message was edited on 11-Oct-02 05:05 PM by harry_29_57*

*This Message was edited on 11-Oct-02 05:06 PM by harry_29_57*
harry_29_57

kohanski

Postby snoxfreak » October 1st, 2002, 6:53 am

His contract was up with Polaris last year. Snow Week quoated that he hadn't signed with anyone yet. I am sure he is working hard to hash out a deal.
snoxfreak

kohanski

Postby harry_29_57 » October 1st, 2002, 11:30 am

thx freak
harry_29_57

kohanski

Postby 2 TALL RACING » October 1st, 2002, 12:34 pm

I talked to Noel last week and he told me there would be a press release last Fri. I haven't found it,,,,, but he won't be on Polaris, that's for sure,,,,,maybe something more Revolutionary perhaps!!!!!!!!
2 TALL RACING

kohanski

Postby harry_29_57 » October 2nd, 2002, 10:26 am

thx they all come back to ski doo. i guess money isnt everything but winning is
harry_29_57

kohanski

Postby polarisrules81 » October 3rd, 2002, 4:26 am

Yeah that is a laugh the last thing you said about coming back to Skidoo to win instead of for the money. Hasn't anybody learned that in racing, especially snocross, it is more about the driver's ability than the machine that wins races. You skidoo guys should know that first hand with Blair Morgan. Blair was driving for Arctic Cat and won won won. Then he goes to Skidoo and can still win. By the way too. You say Polaris doesn't have a good machine and just gives out money to get their drivers. What a laugh. Blair Morgan switching to Skidoo was all about money. He has admitted that he wanted to stay with Arctic Cat but they didn't come up with the money or the deal he was looking for. So before anybody shoots off their mouth about Polaris they should research things a little more. By the way too Polaris is going to have a tough team this year and will probably win more races than Skidoo. They did last year by a long shot if you count all the WSA classes including veterans, sport, semi-pro, juniors, etc. I'm done talking now. So have a nice day.
polarisrules81

kohanski

Postby racer43 » October 3rd, 2002, 6:34 am

I can agree with you for the most part. Ability is a huge factor in snocross. Tucker and Blair would probably be competitive on a John Deere. On the other hand I feel that Polaris has to start doing their homework, and developing a sled that works better on the snocross track. Last year they got their first national win in five of six years. I have nothing against polaris, but I feel that their sled isn't made for snocross. Their chassis works excellent, the best of any, on ice. As for the money factor, I thnk that some of these big name drivers are just asking for too much, which in turn reduces the possibility of the average guy to get a ride.
racer43

kohanski

Postby harry_29_57 » October 3rd, 2002, 1:33 pm

polaris should be good this year they bought a team just like all the brands seem to be doing. sure its the driver, but it is also the crew behind the driver that is just if not more important. snowcross is like all pro sports now ,money talks bull**** walks.
harry_29_57

kohanski

Postby donner » October 11th, 2002, 3:11 pm

Just was on the Snoweek site and they confirmed that Noel just signed with Warnert Racing...
donner

kohanski

Postby culvert » October 12th, 2002, 2:55 am

polarisrules81, I was told that Polaris offered Blair more money than SD and we are talking a lot more. Blair said that he wanted to at least cross the finish line that is why he went with SD. The issue with Cat is that Cat didn't even make an offer to Blair.
[img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w13/ericmarquardt/Picture806small.jpg[/img]
Fear the Culvert
culvert

Next

Return to General Racing Board