Subscribe Today

kohanski

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

kohanski

Postby polarisrules81 » October 12th, 2002, 4:01 am

Hey Culvert,

From what I heard Blair Morgan didn't end up signing with Polaris because it came down to a clothing and souvenier deal that they couldn't get worked out. By the way how many DNF's or DNQ's did Blair Morgan have last year. I know it was a couple aboard that yellow monstrosity. I know one was from a motor and another was when he shattered his front suspension after going over a jump. Oh yeah who won more races in all the WSA classes last year including semi-pro and amateur??? Ummm... Let Me Think.... Polaris?????? And let me think who cleaned up in the other snocross series' that are out there. Polaris did. So don't shoot your mouth off at me.
polarisrules81

kohanski

Postby Openmod » October 14th, 2002, 2:22 am

polarisrules81 is one frustrated person
Ad Boivin test rider
Openmod

kohanski

Postby culvert » October 14th, 2002, 4:44 am

Polarisrules81, I still stand by what I said Blair said that he at least wanted to cross the finish line and Polaris offered Blair tons more money it made what SD paid him look like pocket change. Another thing there are more Polaris racers then SD racers I went to a few local races and Polaris out numbered SD 2 to 1 and SD & Cat still won most of the races. Also what in the H***
Kind of race sled is that new ProX? At least it has BOLD NEW GRAPHICS I have to give them that much LOL. But I hear that they have something impressive coming but it will also make Polaris look stupid if it does come out.

Polarisrules81, I like to shoot my mouth off to Polaris riders only because they have a big mouth. I have only run into one Polaris rider that does not shoot his mouth off .

[img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w13/ericmarquardt/Picture806small.jpg[/img]
Fear the Culvert
culvert

kohanski

Postby bbartels » October 14th, 2002, 7:59 am

Yeah that is funny!! I bet you know Morgan, Best buds huh?? If that were the case, and you knew about it, dont you think someone more important would have already posted that, kinda big news to just come out now!!! Its getting deep in here!!!! By the way wasnt it Ski-doo that caused Morgan to lose the Championship last year???? How many times did the Mod crap on him!!! Culvert....lmfao!!
bbartels

kohanski

Postby bbartels » October 14th, 2002, 8:03 am

You base it on more Polaris riders then Skidoo?? First of all Skidoo Race Program should be called Full Retail sponsorship!! More Poo's then Doo's means that the IQ of snocross racers are on the rise!!!! By the way, please name your source on the Blair BS! I will follow up!! ----> Ten bucks says culvert says "My brothers best freinds dads boss heard from his wifes nephews little sister!"

*This Message was edited on 14-Oct-02 01:06 PM by bbartels*
bbartels

kohanski

Postby bbartels » October 14th, 2002, 8:34 am

What source of mine are you questioning?? Also where did you hear that Blair crap?? We are waiting??? Thats what I thought!!!
bbartels

kohanski

Postby culvert » October 14th, 2002, 8:36 am

I dont think so bart but my source is alot closer than your source. But you may get lucky next year bart Blairs contract is up next year maybe polaris will add another million their offer. LMAO

*This Message was edited on 14-Oct-02 01:38 PM by culvert*
[img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w13/ericmarquardt/Picture806small.jpg[/img]
Fear the Culvert
culvert

kohanski

Postby SnowBunny85 » October 14th, 2002, 10:12 am

Ummmm I just have a comment to bbartels.....
It is likely that one of Blair Morgan's friend's happened to know about his deal before it was publicized. I know Mike Island and I knew about his deal almost 2 weeks before it was published anywhere.
And just another comment, it is people like you that give this sport a bad name. It shouldn't matter about what rider rides what brand....It should just be about the racing action, and the racers themsleves because without them, we wouldn't even have a sport.
I worked for the CSRA and still do when they need someone, and back a couple of years ago when Blair was still on a cat, he made mistakes on those, so don't go making fun of the other manufacturers. Everyone has problems.
Lindsay
SnowBunny85

kohanski

Postby culvert » October 14th, 2002, 11:06 am

BB, I can't tell you where I heard it from I would if I could.
Racing wise it is not about brands for me. But I have always been a SD & Cat rider. I was on a SD when Blair started and I still am I bought a 98 sno-pro as a spare last year.
I think Blair is a great rider and I think he would do well on any brand. Now for Michael Island he came from know where? I think he is also a great rider.

*This Message was edited on 14-Oct-02 04:08 PM by culvert*
Fear the Culvert
culvert

kohanski

Postby polarisrules81 » October 14th, 2002, 5:16 pm

Hey Culvert,

We'll see what kind of new race sled the Polaris is this winter when they are smoking everyone else on the holeshot with their little ingenious red button. Oh yeah 17 pounds lighter than last year. Stronger frame. Better seating position. You know it seems that now polaris is coming out with a really good snocross machine and some people are getting jealous. Remember a guy named Tom Rager??? He built ski-doos racing empire to what it is today. Now he is with polaris and he is doing a heck of a job there too and now poeple are jealous. People can talk out of their butt all they want. That is why they race the races. If everybody's predictions were right about who was going to win this year they wouldnt even have the races. Have a nice day.
polarisrules81

PreviousNext

Return to General Racing Board