Subscribe Today

We are looking for racers, wanting to compete on WSA Nationa

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

We are looking for racers, wanting to compete on WSA Nationa

Postby farthingracing » November 6th, 2002, 4:19 pm

We are a professional Jet Ski Team, that is factory sponsored by Yamaha in the Watercraft industry. We are going to expand our racing efforts to the snow. We have been lucky enough to get a sponsorship from AD Boivin to compete in the WSA National Championship Series in the Snow Bike class aboard the new Snow-Hawk. We will be running a 3 racer team out of our Semi this season and hopefully can turn in some top results. We are looking for 1 person to add to our winning team, if you are this person and think you fit the following information please contact Dustin Farthing at www.FarthingRacing.com for further details on how to make your career a winning success.

1: Person must have at least 3 years racing background in some type of sport, preferably Motocross, Jet Ski or Snocross.

2: Racer must be able to race all 10 races of WSA Series.

3: Racer must be able to provide his or her own transportation to and from race we will hull Snow Hawk and Equipment.

4: Racer must promote him or herself and sponsors in a professional manner.

Thank You,
Dustin Farthing
www.FarthingRacing.com
Dustin Farthing
FarthingRacing.com
farthingracing

We are looking for racers, wanting to compete on WSA National Tour!!

Postby Openmod » November 7th, 2002, 8:58 am

This is a very nice project. The snowhawk is a great vehicle and I'm sure you're gonna get some great support from the factory. If I didn't race the snowhawk and snocross on Rockmaple this year I would be interested in joining your team. I wish you good luck for this winter and I'll see you at the Vernon Nat'l.

J-F Brochet
Ad Boivin test rider
Openmod

We are looking for racers, wanting to compete on WSA National Tour!!

Postby farthingracing » November 7th, 2002, 2:42 pm

Yes the Factory is really a big help, hopefully we can produce results to help them.

Dustin Farthing
FarthingRacing.com
farthingracing

Return to General Racing Board