Subscribe Today

Sad news at the track

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

Sad news at the track

Postby #42 Niznik Racing » January 20th, 2003, 3:36 am

1st of all I would like to send my sympathy to Flips mom and dad Ralph and Jayne my thoughts and prayers are with you. We all new Flip and the race track and away from the track if you didn't you really missed out on one fabulous guy. If you had a bad day at the track all you had to do is find Flipper and he would give you one of biggest smiles and one of the biggest hugs. And if you did'nt know him he would have put his hand out for a hand shake and a smile. That's the type of guy he was. Flip I would like to thank you for all the wonderful memories of the races when we tagged along with you the 1st couple of years when Paul 1st started racing. I know it was crowed but it seemed like you always made room for Paul and I It was greatly appreciated. You are such a kind hearted guy that you will not be forgot by anyone you had contact with. I hope you have as many good memories of the races as I do. Keep them with you and we will always be together. We Love you and will miss very very much.
#42 Ninizk Racing
#42 Niznik Racing

Sad news at the track

Postby wiser24 » January 20th, 2003, 4:26 am

our thoughts and prayers go out to the Merwin family and all his friends and crew. He was a really great guy and he sure will be very missed on and off the track. #525 will be remembered forever.
wiser24

Return to General Racing Board