Subscribe Today

Hibbert Sweeps Syracuse!

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

Hibbert Sweeps Syracuse!

Postby 2d » February 10th, 2003, 4:46 am

Ya got that right!!!I hope so!
2d

Hibbert Sweeps Syracuse!

Postby maxiracer » February 10th, 2003, 4:57 am

Is freestyle a sport? It sure aint racing, that's for sure.
[b]Bevra Vintage Ice Oval Racing. Old School rules...[/b]
maxiracer

Hibbert Sweeps Syracuse!

Postby color_me_blood_red » February 10th, 2003, 5:20 am

hey maxiracer...eat a phuken dik..i would whup your a$$ on a track or a ramp. your prob some old guy that talks all that hype about expensive sleds and thinks he knows every thing becuase hes old. shut the phuk up man...freestyle is a sport..how come its in the gravity games and olympics eh? answer that one smart a$$
braaaaap
color_me_blood_red

Hibbert Sweeps Syracuse!

Postby Doo_racer » February 10th, 2003, 5:27 am

In the Olympics?
Doo_racer

Hibbert Sweeps Syracuse!

Postby bbartels » February 10th, 2003, 5:33 am

Snowboarding and Ski's<---- Examples of freestyle.
bbartels

Hibbert Sweeps Syracuse!

Postby maxiracer » February 10th, 2003, 6:07 am

Tell you what whippersnapper,learn to take a joke.
Freestyle is a exhibition, kinda like figure skating. It's not head to head, biting, fighting and scratching for a win like competitive racing, whether it be sno-cross or ovals.
Yeah the freestyle guys have skill and are fun to watch, like figure skating, which is a sport, a olympic sport BTW.
It isn't racing, and never will be. As for you beating me on a track or on a ramp...whatever.
[b]Bevra Vintage Ice Oval Racing. Old School rules...[/b]
maxiracer

Hibbert Sweeps Syracuse!

Postby Haylock » February 10th, 2003, 6:16 am

Hey red I'm with you as far as not liking Hibbert's style. I'm not insinuating that he is lacking racing skills. On the contrary, I think that he is the second best racer in the WSA. Hibbert's riding skills are just below Morgan's but he has alot to learn as far as being a professional including taking care of his few fans.
I remember when Morgan rode green, I didn't like him winning 75% of the races but I respected him because he wasn't cocky and took the time to sign autographs or chat with his fans. Hibbert will mature in a few years -we hope.
blkmxz700
Haylock

Hibbert Sweeps Syracuse!

Postby yak165 » February 10th, 2003, 6:16 am

I agree with Maxiracer there, freestyle is an exhibition - there is no clear cut winner, a judge decides who wins, we saw how that works in the olympics....
yak165

Hibbert Sweeps Syracuse!

Postby xpitman » February 10th, 2003, 6:20 am

Hey Color Me Blood Red,i've personally attacked a couple of people on this site,but I also knew those people.So saying what you did I can probably safely say you have no clue what it takes to race in any professional form of snowmobile racing,whether it's snow cross or ovals or enduro.If i'm wrong,give me proof.
xpitman

Hibbert Sweeps Syracuse!

Postby yak165 » February 10th, 2003, 6:20 am

As far as style, I hope you are talking about personality, not riding style. His riding style is sweet. I'll agree with the image part though, get rid of the flat bill hat and trying to talk gansta/hip whatever you want to call it. I know he's only 18, but your getting paid to be a professional, act it. Although, Morgan isn't any better, his personality in the interviews doesn't come across at all. You think with all the winning he has done, he would've hired a PR coach. They can learn something from MX/SX riders here.
yak165

PreviousNext

Return to General Racing Board