Subscribe Today

Tucker - Hangtown?

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

Tucker - Hangtown?

Postby Bleeds Green » June 2nd, 2003, 12:11 pm

I'm sure Tucker will be able to race again. My son tore his ACL playing soccer when he was in middle school. He had surgury when he finished growing and he seems to have no trouble with the knee. He plays soccer and water ski and plays football. Of coarse just recreation sports, but other than some little pain here and there you would never guess that he blew out his knee. I wish Tucker the best and I hope to see him back on a cat in the future.
Bleeds Green

Tucker - Hangtown?

Postby yak165 » June 4th, 2003, 2:04 am

I wish him look, and it's nice that he's trying to follow his dreams, but sometimes you have to do what is best for yourself and your family. He's only 18, so he has time to figure this out, but like others said he should've stuck with snocross and milked it for what it was worth. To be at the top level in MX, not the local scene, you have to go to all the big amatuer races and get results. I have never seen his name at LL's or Ponoca, the two biggest amatuer races. In the Canadian series he had some good results, but nothing worth writing home to. Again, not trying to mean, but be realistic. Blair had way better results in the Canadian races but you see that he thinks ahead, he'll go to the MX races that he can, have fun but come back to snox in the winter where the "bread is buttered". Just my $0.02...
yak165

Previous

Return to General Racing Board