Subscribe Today

NWRA

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

NWRA

Postby racer447 » October 20th, 2003, 3:56 pm

actually i'm even a little taller than lavallee and he had o troubles with his mod last year which in the latter part of the year was a pre 04. But we all know i'm no levi.... but i can beat you ghetto most of the time but as far as lloyd and alex i doubt it....prob can't run with dane either....fast little *%^#er dane you should bring the blonde from alberta more often, she is fun to watch on and off the track.
if you don't race then don't call me or my polaris slow
racer447

NWRA

Postby Air 440 » October 20th, 2003, 4:11 pm

LOL, Alright I'll see what I can do :)
If you can't impress em with you knowledge, confuse em with your bullsh*t
Air 440

NWRA

Postby J C_88 » October 22nd, 2003, 3:53 am

I don't know whether im gonna move up or not. theres a very good chance i will but ill probably decide the when i have to register for the first race. For the first one or two races i think its gonna be the guys with the most seat time out front but after that its gonna be who doesn't tire out. Is everybody goin to thompson?
J C_88

NWRA

Postby Air 440 » October 22nd, 2003, 4:13 am

Ya I think I am, Such a long damn drive, but ah well least its racing.
If you can't impress em with you knowledge, confuse em with your bullsh*t
Air 440

NWRA

Postby Snocross861 » October 22nd, 2003, 6:42 am

Still trying to figure out if Thompson is first or not..
Snocross861

NWRA

Postby Ghetto » October 22nd, 2003, 12:37 pm

You got lucky once beating me on that piece of crap Polaris mod, And I do stress once. Plus it was my first time on the damn thing at spring hill. But, talk the talk right know if you want weeman447 but wait till that season starts, i'll let my trottle do the talking to you weeman447. All I can say is that you better have that booster seat bolted down hard with some titanium bolts or something 'cause it's gonna take all you got to keep up. Finally, what you doing comparing yourself to Levi Lavallee. Lavallee ain't no midget sno-x wannbe. He already the ****.
Ghetto

NWRA

Postby Doo_racer » October 23rd, 2003, 4:40 pm

Yeah, I guess I'm gonna go to Thompson, I hate that place, Sooooo damn cold. Hey racer447, isn't that chic like 16 or sumthin? Whatever......You coming to Thompson? And JC made up your mind yet? Wilcott told me hes now gonna do all the NWRA races, in pro class.
Doo_racer

NWRA

Postby Ghetto » October 26th, 2003, 1:57 pm

I think weeman447 is looking at the young ones because in most cases they are only about 1 ft taller than he is or maybe all the are legal realizes that he's a midget. But,I guess miget's need loving too. Hey racer447 check out the show 54321 on fox tv. There's a cool midget on there with a hot woman.

While i'm on a roll, Talked to poo-racer today,sorry I meant doo-racer. He be saying that all the punks that he fooled into moving up to pro this year are gunna get SMOKED!!!. Yeah, you read it right. He said SMOKED!!! Says he be training like mad so that he can lap everybody especially 150, 861, 447, 88 and anybody else moving up. Let's say we band together boys and knock his schnizel down to a nizel.

And Snocrosser 861 be fooling everyone pretending that his knee be torn. He's just punking 'cause he know that poo-racer, I meant doo-racer, is gunna lay a beating on him. Way to line up the excuses now my brother/traitor/Ski-doo Lover/wish he was back on cat/buddy

JC 88, now I won't even get started on his ugly ass!!

Peace out Niggas!!!!!!

P.S. Nuthin like getting everbody fired up before the season starts.
Ghetto

NWRA

Postby J C_88 » October 27th, 2003, 2:51 pm

Hey Ghetto the only reason you didn't make fun of my "ugly ass" is because my ass is all you see in a race.

And 447 get in there and stick up for yourself. Just cause ghetto is twice your size doesn't mean you gotta take that crap from him
J C_88

NWRA

Postby Doo_racer » October 28th, 2003, 5:39 am

Ghetto, I think you should leave the beers in the fridge till after your done playin on the computer. I've been saying right from the start, that It's going to be a close year, and yes I've been training hard. I would like to do well this year, I don't wanna come in last, thats your job.

And Midget477, Are you Ghettos lil b!tch or something? Come on man, stick up for yourself, just cuz Ghettos 6'4, wich I guess makes him a full 3ft. taller than you, doesn't mean you gotta take that sh!t.

Theres more meat on a butchers pencil then there is on JC_88 and even hes got more back-bone than you Stalker447.

And air 440, take yer panties off and jump right into pro. Don't worry, not like you'll be coming in last, Ghetto will be takin care of that spot. Don't forget to tell that Steadman chic that a 25yo midget likes checkin her out when shes not on her sled. We'll see how many races she comes to after that. Actually, you talk to her ever? get her to post something, I'd love to see what she thinks about that.

Hey "Racer", I know your out there, air 440 gonna be smokin yer ass this year.

Snocross 861, whats new? guess I shouldn't get on your bad side right now, cuz really gonna be pissed at me this winter when I steal your girlfriend.

Later Ya'll!!
Doo_racer

PreviousNext

Return to General Racing Board