Subscribe Today

NWRA

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

NWRA

Postby racer447 » October 29th, 2003, 4:04 pm

i've spoken to you before. I had a blue polaris mod last year.
if you don't race then don't call me or my polaris slow
racer447

NWRA

Postby Old Man #351 » October 30th, 2003, 12:45 pm

Hey Doo Racer, I knew you been training and all but what's the rumor about the new "team" that's hookin up?? u da man!!!!!!!!
Old Man #351

NWRA

Postby Doo_racer » October 31st, 2003, 7:56 am

Where have you been hiding 351? I'm surprised you heard about the new team. Not sure what exactly you heard, apparently everything has been confirmed, and its all a go. I don't want to say too much just in case something happens and the whole thing falls apart. (saves me lookin like an ass). Should be a fun year. Whats new with you and Brandon?

And the rest of you....Why'd yah get all soft, this was just gettin good!!
Doo_racer

NWRA

Postby Old Man #351 » October 31st, 2003, 9:45 am

Hey Alex, i'm workin and Brandon's down in Minnesota gettin ready, he has been down for over 2 weeks now, and itchin to go. I heard about your team the other day and thats great for you guys! If you need a trailer yet I know where there is a good used one that is going pretty reasonable. Let Dennis or whomever is lookin after give me a call if you still need one. Otherwise get on with yer trainin cause it looks like you got a target on your back from the sounds of all the trash talkers on here. I don't know what they are worried about, cause they'll have to dig you out of the bar to find your sled on race day. Oh no now i'm involved in this too!!
Old Man #351

Previous

Return to General Racing Board