Subscribe Today

STEVE ARPIN????

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

STEVE ARPIN????

Postby OntheInside » December 22nd, 2003, 6:42 am

Hey steve Nick Scheer here TJ, Schleiman, Owen, Hoogs, and I are coming up there for new years. Whats a # to get ahold of u at dude.
STEVE
OntheInside

STEVE ARPIN????

Postby rathke13 » December 22nd, 2003, 6:54 am

hey nick-its ashley! i was just gonna get ahold of you guys, cuz i'm racing in wsa northwoodschallenge snocross this weekend at medford and was wondering if the membership through Wally is good for that too. If you just wanna get back to me on here or email me at a_rathke13@hotmail.com if you know anything dealing with that..otherwise i'msure i'll be callin wally here sometime soon. thanks so much
-ashley rathke
rathke13

STEVE ARPIN????

Postby OntheInside » December 22nd, 2003, 6:57 am

Ashley i dont know if it does or not i do know it crosses over for Hill X, but not sure with northwoods. Call WSA offices or go to www.wsaracing.com
STEVE
OntheInside

STEVE ARPIN????

Postby old canadian racer » December 23rd, 2003, 10:00 am

HEy nick, this is Steve, I forget my password and stuff to get into my thing on here and I'm back in Fort right now anyways. I'm not sure if I will be in Winnipeg for New Years anymore, but give me a call anyways - 204-793-7666 is my cell
go fast, turn left
old canadian racer

STEVE ARPIN????

Postby OntheInside » December 29th, 2003, 10:21 am

Steve u girl what are u 2 scared to go out with us or are the girls at the bar to old for ya LOL
STEVE
OntheInside

Return to General Racing Board