Subscribe Today

Hibbert DQ at x-games ??

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

Hibbert DQ at x-games ??

Postby mildlydilusional » January 25th, 2004, 4:17 pm

What do you think about Hibbert taking the inside of the bales to pass Morgan and Lavalle?
plzsnowsoon
mildlydilusional

Hibbert DQ at x-games ??

Postby catman_snowpro » January 25th, 2004, 4:24 pm

well i dont know the rules but if it was wrong they would have said something, and tucker wouldnt have done it if it was! sorry blair fans, tucker got him and got 2nd
catman_snowpro

Hibbert DQ at x-games ??

Postby thefastguy » January 25th, 2004, 4:25 pm

Great pass
thefastguy

Hibbert DQ at x-games ??

Postby foberg34 » January 25th, 2004, 4:26 pm

I think that levi pushed the bale out a little farther or something because he definetly went inside the bale.
foberg34

Hibbert DQ at x-games ??

Postby Pol-Cat » January 25th, 2004, 4:48 pm

Hibbert cut inside the bail best I could tell, but what was he supposed to do? Morgan still thinks if he isn't fast enough to pass them cleanly that he can just push them out of the way, it's the same way he's always been. His push and pass style didn't work, he closed off the racing lane and Tucker wasn't going to sit around and wait for him to get out of the way. Thats my 2 cents.
My vision is better then my hearing...shut up and show me something.
Pol-Cat

Hibbert DQ at x-games ??

Postby OldCatRacer » January 25th, 2004, 4:56 pm

2nd better than third. I thought so too but the officials were there and I was sitting in my easy chair at home.
lancetyner@yahoo.com
OldCatRacer

Hibbert DQ at x-games ??

Postby kawicat » January 25th, 2004, 5:02 pm

levi pushed the bail way out in front of him and morgan. the officials knew where the corner was, and he made it around legally. what you doo crying about? you still won!
[[green]RIDE HARD, PLAY HARD, STAY HARD, DIE HARD![/green]
kawicat

Hibbert DQ at x-games ??

Postby EtMyRoost » January 26th, 2004, 2:33 am

I agree with the comment about Morgans riding style, if he can't pass cleanly he just rams people out of the way. He did it to Tucker at last years "X" games. And look what he did to Johnny Mold. Morgan needs to check himself before he hurts someone real bad. And for what, so he can win because he's Blair Morgan.... sorry it felt good to see him lose. And Tuckers pass was totally good. LaVallee pushed the bale because Morgan was trying squeeze him off to the inside and Levi didn't give in to Morgans crap. Morgan rammed him and they both had the track blocked. Instead of driving up and around the outside of the track he took the inside. Smart move on Hibberts part.
EtMyRoost

Hibbert DQ at x-games ??

Postby yak165 » January 26th, 2004, 2:57 am

He didn't do anything wrong, Morgan and Levi were tied up and he had no where to go. Anyone else thing the x-games track was bad - whoever got the holeshot would win. The rhythm section was cool, but it needed to be somewhere other than right after the start. Whoever was first to that section had a BIG advantage on all others. Also, 6 lap final, WTF?? Give them a chance to make up time from a bad start. I know it's made for TV, but come on, make it mean something to win. Anyhow, good to see Island win, getting sick of Morgan winning, plus listening to him cry about how he should've won is priceless.

Here's a post I put on the trash board in reply to the x-games:
Do any of the racers like Levi? Man that guy rides over his head every race I see. Last race on OLN he landed on someone, then crashed himself. Last night he's riding over his head, holds up Morgan, then takes himself out. Boy needs to learn to slow down to go fast...

Oh yeah, nothing better than listing to the whinny red head call him a squid on Live TV, this from the guy that used to make all his passes by pushing others out of his way...
yak165

Hibbert DQ at x-games ??

Postby tempprofile » January 26th, 2004, 3:23 am

If anyone should be pizzed it should be Levi. He's running strong and clean and then Morgan gets into him. Fine pass by Tucker he was right to go where he did.

For Morgan to call Levi a squid and say he's an unpredictable driver is crap, I think Morgan is the one who gets nervous and unpredictable in traffic.
tempprofile

Next

Return to General Racing Board