Subscribe Today

Tucker Hibbert

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

Tucker Hibbert

Postby lafaveracer08 » February 17th, 2004, 1:10 pm

Next year....guarantee
lafaveracer08

Tucker Hibbert

Postby x-tream » February 17th, 2004, 3:32 pm

The reason tucker went to moto-x is for the competition, he was at the top in WSA, he wanted a bigger challenge. i don't understand it but that is what he said. in my opinion Morgan is a pretty good challenge, why not stay in WSA.
Pain is weekness leaving the body.
Agony is what is left
x-tream

Tucker Hibbert

Postby SNOWHAWK » February 19th, 2004, 12:49 am

If someone has news about Tucker Hibbert and how it is going for him in Motocross it could be fun to receive it!
Snowhawk[/green][img]http://www.articcat.com height=2 width=2[/img]
SNOWHAWK

Tucker Hibbert

Postby yak165 » February 19th, 2004, 1:42 am

As someone posted before, last week was the first east coast supercross (the series Tucker is racing), he didn't make it out of the afternoon qualifier to race the evening show (although he did get face time on ESPN2 with the "suzuki question of the week"). This week he'll be at the Metrodome, guess it would be home field advantage?
yak165

Tucker Hibbert

Postby TOFASTFORYOU » February 19th, 2004, 5:30 am

I sure hope he does******then because he was one of cats best racers.Lets be honest there is alot of good racers right now but when hibbert and morgan went at it it was damn hard to look away.I sure miss it
TOFASTFORYOU

Tucker Hibbert

Postby polarisrules81 » February 19th, 2004, 5:16 pm

He won't be back. Except maybe for Winter X. He will not come back because he would hear nothing but criticism about it from everyone about how he didn't succeed in snocross. He is only going to get better in motocross. He just needs some time to practice like anybody else.

Peace Out
polarisrules81

Tucker Hibbert

Postby Brycejb_328 » February 20th, 2004, 5:44 am

i believe he has a 3 year deal with team ECC racing.... so who really knows if he will be able to go back... maybe race X-games or something, but to be on the wsa national circuit.. i dont think so. He will be busy with supercross during the winter. motocross is year around supercross in the winter, outdoors in the summer... so i guess i change my mind... i dont think he wil be back. check out the web site..http://www.teamecc.com/riders.htm
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/3twenty8]328 website[/url]
Brycejb_328

Tucker Hibbert

Postby arcticcatbabe1369 » February 26th, 2004, 6:07 am

If he has a way to get back, he will!! everyone loved him!! he was one of the best arctic cat racers :) besides PJ :)
[green]ASHLEY* ARCTICBABE *[/green]
[url=freewebs.com/arcticcatbabe13]freewebs.com/arcticcatbabe13[/url]
arcticcatbabe1369

Tucker Hibbert

Postby dheard4992 » February 26th, 2004, 2:52 pm

i think tucker should be back in sno cross because he will never be a top pro in mx. hes kidding himself and the only reason e.c.c. has given him a ride is because of his name.there are several riders in most of the midwest mx districts that can take tucker to school. ive seen several dist 16 riders making mains that are receiving much less support than tucker. Id love to be proven wrong but ive got a 50 that says tucker will never make the top 10 at a supercross or ama national but he is capable of dominating sno x. any takers???
dheard4992

Tucker Hibbert

Postby Brycejb_328 » February 26th, 2004, 4:38 pm

you can do anything if your not afraid... if tucker wants it bad enough he will do it... dont go crushing anyones hope and dreams...
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/3twenty8]328 website[/url]
Brycejb_328

PreviousNext

Return to General Racing Board