Subscribe Today

Is WSA Slacking?

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

Is WSA Slacking?

Postby racingatvsleds » January 4th, 2005, 2:55 pm

Typical Bunzy, "I don't care a rats (behind) what the drivers make." Look at all of Bunzy's posts, see if he doesn't sound EXACTLY like a WScAm dictator. One thing I have noticed on this website is you can criticize and question ANYTHING, EXCEPT the WScAm. Bunzy and his cronies are too busy making money off the very same people that put on the show, to care less about anybody but themselves. Go to the Tucker Hibbert column and read the WScAm 10 commandments that I posted.

Problem is the WScAm has all of its drivers actually thinking that the WScAm really is better then anybody else. What a joke!
racingatvsleds

Is WSA Slacking?

Postby Bunzai » January 7th, 2005, 8:06 am

Got that list of big ego's yet?....
Bunzai

Is WSA Slacking?

Postby kohout297 » January 7th, 2005, 9:44 am

I agree with racingatvsleds 100%. the wsa is a joke. and Bunzai Why dont you put your name at the end of your stupid posts.

Jeremy Kohout
Jeremy
kohout297

Is WSA Slacking?

Postby racingatvsleds » January 7th, 2005, 10:27 am

Thanks Jeremy. Glad to see you have the courage to stand up to the WScAm cronies. I know a lot of other people feel the same way, but don't want to criticize those that think they are gods...the WScAm cronies. Bunzy, you know who the ones are with the big ego's. I won't get into specific name calling. My criticism has been posted. I have seen too many circuits get taken for a ride once they affiliate with the WScAm. Then the drivers are taken for a ride, as they don't get any more money FOR PUTTING ON THE SHOW. The drivers just end up with a stupid sticker, cap, magazine (?), and membership card. The only ones winning in the WScAm is a handful of the manufacturer supported drivers, and those in the privately run offices of the WScAm. It's only a matter of time before some of these affiliates go back to being independent, and regaining control of the drivers membership money. I'll stick to the drivers run, drivers owned, racing circuits, and let Bunzy and his cronies continue to say things like..."I don't give a rats _ _ _ about the drivers." For Chip and the other WScAm cronies, I DID RACE, and my opinions have nothing to do with any one incident or losing. The only thing I am upset about losing, was the circuits independence, its driver money, and the sponsorship money. One thing the WScAm didn't take away from me is my courage to stand up to the ego driven WScAm members, officials, and staff. And if you don't like this, then DON'T READ IT! Or is that too difficult to figure out?
racingatvsleds

Is WSA Slacking?

Postby Bunzai » January 7th, 2005, 11:13 am

Typical ATV!....
You can't even get a quote right. I said I don't care how much money drivers made, not "I don't care about the drivers"
The racers are very important, but so is the organization, which ever one it is, that provides those racers with the spectators to watch the event, so you have to find a balance.
Once again ATV, no one forces anyone to race WSA, it's your choice and it's a free and democratic society, something I think you don't like sometimes.......
Bunzai

Is WSA Slacking?

Postby Bunzai » January 7th, 2005, 11:26 am

Know what ATV, I don't know who has the big heads amongst all of the WSA officials. Why don't you, in your infinite wisdom, bless all of the people reading this with your knowledgable insight.
It's the 3rd time I've asked you to do it.....
Bunzai

Is WSA Slacking?

Postby racingatvsleds » January 7th, 2005, 11:37 am

So you must be an official...thought you weren't benefiting from the WScAm? Hey YOO, when you going to have some courage? Got ya, earlier. Love it! Bunzy, relax and read your WScAm magazine again. I'm heading north riding this weekend! And I'll take my needlepoint with me.
racingatvsleds

Is WSA Slacking?

Postby kohout297 » January 7th, 2005, 1:43 pm

So bunzai whats your name
Jeremy
kohout297

Is WSA Slacking?

Postby Bunzai » January 7th, 2005, 5:31 pm

Sorry dude, I'm not an official, I've just asked you to name the ones with big egos and to date no answer....nuff said!
Just some more of your uneducated responses.....
Bunzai

Is WSA Slacking?

Postby racingatvsleds » January 11th, 2005, 5:13 pm

Jeremy, you're not going to get Bunzy to let out his WScAm name. He makes to much money off the drivers working for them. You have to see what this wsasux posted. I didn't know people do have the guts like Jeremy, wsasux, and myself to stand up to the WScAm cronies. I know someone who posts here often that knows a lot more about the WScAm, but he's to chicken poop to say anything! Wish more had the guts to say what they really feel about the WScAm!!!!!
Had a good time riding the snirt of the Rhinelander to Eagle River trails last weekend. Damn, we need snow in ER for this weekend, that's where I'll be. Then they better have snow in Watersmeet the following weekend, as I'm staying as far away from my hometown that weekend as I can get...wonder why?
racingatvsleds

PreviousNext

Return to General Racing Board