Subscribe Today

Hang in there Todd

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

Hang in there Todd

Postby snosports » January 13th, 2005, 6:02 am

Alot of people are talking about what they see on the track. Most of us don't know for sure what really happens on the track. The drivers do. I will say this: Todd Krikke makes racing fun to watch. As do all the top guys.

Hey Todd, nice job trimming the bales! You can't race any harder than that. It was cool seeing the straw stuck to the outside spindle the last 2 laps. Many others would have bit it right there.

Good luck and race hard and safe.

Joe Kuchnicki
snosports

Hang in there Todd

Postby Wkbrdr » January 13th, 2005, 4:19 pm

I agree Mr Krikke dose make racing great to watch,

Not many people can come back from 2 laps down and win, no matter what sled he is on.
---if u can't beat em' join em'
---don't have the player hate the game
Wkbrdr

Hang in there Todd

Postby 58junior02 » January 13th, 2005, 5:07 pm

[quote]I agree Mr Krikke dose make racing great to watch,

Not many people can come back from 2 laps down and win, no matter what sled he is on.[/quote]\

with the lucky stud rule, anyone can do it. but im sure he could've done without it, he is an excellent driver.
[blue]J&M RACING[/blue]
58junior02

Hang in there Todd

Postby RpR#10 » January 14th, 2005, 4:51 am

Dont forget about the other half of the 54 team, Chad. We've logged thousands of miles racing on the ice together. Or I should say getting lapped by him...

He's definitely no slouch either.
RpR#10

Hang in there Todd

Postby turbocharged » January 14th, 2005, 11:05 am

TODD K. IS A GOOD IF NOT GREAT DRIVER. BUT NEEDLESS TO SAY HE ONLY WENT 248 LAPS. I'M NOT SAYING HE COULD'NT OF WENT 2 MORE BUT HE DID ONLY GO 248. WHEN THE TRACK WENT YELLOW HE WAS THE LUCKY DOG TWICE. BUT WHERE MIRA SCREWED UP WAS HOLDING HIM INSTEAD OF MAKING HIM GO COMPLETELY AROUD AND CATCH THE BACK OF THE FIELD. 248 LAPS NOT 250.ANY ONE THATS RACES ENDUROS KNOW THE LAST TWO LAPS ARE THE HARDEST. JUST ASK TODD. HE AND HIS TEAMMATE FELL OFF ON THE LAST LAP. ALBRIGHT SHORES AND BRIMLY. SO THOSE LAST TO LAPS ARE VERY IMPORTANT.
turbocharged

Hang in there Todd

Postby mira watcher » January 14th, 2005, 1:53 pm

Wasnt the lucky dog brought into Nascar so they didnt race back to the flag when the yellow came out? I thought mira froze the race at the lap before the yellow. Stupid rule..........
mira watcher

Hang in there Todd

Postby 58junior02 » January 14th, 2005, 3:47 pm

[quote]TODD K. IS A GOOD IF NOT GREAT DRIVER. BUT NEEDLESS TO SAY HE ONLY WENT 248 LAPS. I'M NOT SAYING HE COULD'NT OF WENT 2 MORE BUT HE DID ONLY GO 248. WHEN THE TRACK WENT YELLOW HE WAS THE LUCKY DOG TWICE. BUT WHERE MIRA SCREWED UP WAS HOLDING HIM INSTEAD OF MAKING HIM GO COMPLETELY AROUD AND CATCH THE BACK OF THE FIELD. 248 LAPS NOT 250.ANY ONE THATS RACES ENDUROS KNOW THE LAST TWO LAPS ARE THE HARDEST. JUST ASK TODD. HE AND HIS TEAMMATE FELL OFF ON THE LAST LAP. ALBRIGHT SHORES AND BRIMLY. SO THOSE LAST TO LAPS ARE VERY IMPORTANT.[/quote]

yes, your right, and in my opinion, the "lucky stud" should have to go around the track for that lap, not only to set the timing system right, but also burn that gas that he should've burnt on that lap. its a good rule to have, but if they have it, might as well make it fair to each and every racer.
[blue]J&M RACING[/blue]
58junior02

Hang in there Todd

Postby benchracer » January 16th, 2005, 5:30 am

I can't just read this stuff anymore. I need to chime in. As a fan, I have to reply to some of Krikke's critics.

If a driver is doing something wrong it should be addressed by the flagman. If he can't see the whole track he can be told by the corner workers by radio what they are seeing. It can also be handled after a race. His fellow racers can talk to the race director.

As far as bumping goes, I have been told by some racers that Jim Kirts on the #3 sled is one of the racers they had been bumped by often. So what are we to believe?

Don't believe everything you see on the internet.
benchracer

Hang in there Todd

Postby twobeehonest » January 16th, 2005, 11:41 am

I agree! That is what they have a race director for. He is suppose to be directing the race and putting a stop to people that are suppose to be jumping the green flag. The head flagman should be on top of this also. If there is bumping out there the flagman should be reporting it to the race director and should be taken from there. I have been reading this stuff all week. What is amazing that I don't see any other racing orginaztion complaining so much after a race.
twobeehonest

Hang in there Todd

Postby Wkbrdr » January 16th, 2005, 12:02 pm

[quote]

Don't believe everything you see on the internet.[/quote]

very true...
---if u can't beat em' join em'
---don't have the player hate the game
Wkbrdr

Next

Return to General Racing Board