Subscribe Today

Anyone go to Lambeau today?

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

Postby yak165 » February 12th, 2005, 10:43 am

I plan on going tomorrow for the finals, just wondering if it is worth the $27 (can you see track ok, track holding up, etc.)
Thanks!
yak165

Postby 99 zl owner » February 13th, 2005, 12:09 am

Was there yesterday. The track seemed to be holding up fairly well.Not sure if you are aware of this ,but as far as seating goes,you get to sit from about the 50 yard line on the east side to the goal line on the west side of the stadium.The crowds were pretty large when the pros were running out there.As far as the 27.50 to get in,tough call,but I think the track wiil hold up.If you do go,.. have fun.
99 zl owner

Postby 99 zl owner » February 13th, 2005, 12:27 am

I forgot to mention that the majority of the people were sitting on the east side and when you start to go to the right, it thinned out.I sat on the back side of the north east corner of the endzone[sec109,about midway up]could see the whole track.Hope this helps.
99 zl owner

Postby t-train » February 13th, 2005, 8:13 am

The Green Bay Press Gazette had said about 4200 people. I think the price of the tickets keep people from going. That's all I will say on ticket prices. Yes I do realize that WSA has to make money but at what expense? If the fans don't show up maybe lower your ticket prices or find a different place to have it in Green bay. It was a nice day out yesterday.
t-train

Postby snoxraceteam » February 13th, 2005, 8:27 am

What is the price to go to supercross?

I think that the ticket prices are pretty steep for a WSA national event, but I also realize that their expenses are pretty high too. However, it seems that snocross would be better served to lower the ticket prices, try to attract more people and especially more families, and try to recoup the loss of revenue through other means.

The solution is pretty simple, but WSA hasn't been able to pull it off. Not sure if they have tried, or the overall numbers involved in snowmobiling and snocross are such that WSA can't be successful.
[b]"Never argue with an idiot - they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..." [/b]
snoxraceteam

Postby Sparkle101 » February 13th, 2005, 10:08 am

Hey does anyone have todays results from Lambeau?
Sparkle101

Postby ImL8 » February 13th, 2005, 11:31 am

Pro stock
Blair
Mike Island

Pro Open
Blair
Steve Martin
ImL8

Return to General Racing Board