Subscribe Today

Tucker rips it up in the dirt!

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

Postby JAKKD 22 » February 13th, 2005, 3:02 pm

8th is Awesome! This kids only gonna get better! I'll be watchin
JAKKD 22

Postby 1snoxracer » February 13th, 2005, 3:26 pm

Tucker was riding like a seasoned pro. You also have to remember that he is riding against guys that learned how to ride before walking. The 125 class is full of kids that had their parents home schooling them, dragging them all over the country racing at the top events! For Tucker to do this well is incredible. I hope he continues his sucess all season. WAY TO GO TUCKER!
1snoxracer

Postby yak165 » February 13th, 2005, 3:34 pm

I usually listen to the live webcast at night, but was out so didn't see any results until I just finished watching the races that I taped today. I was impressed to see him qualify directly from the heat, then in the main saw on the ticker him in twelth, then around 10th and then ahead of Jesseman. Nice ride, much better than I expected. I was one that thought it was a mistake for him to give up the easy money in snox, but looks like hes catching on. Good for him.
yak165

Postby polaris rider » February 13th, 2005, 4:08 pm

awesome to hear about tucker! wish him the best of luck. i still would love to see him back in sno cross showing morgan how its done.
polaris rider

Previous

Return to General Racing Board