Subscribe Today

USSA Freeport Payback

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

USSA Freeport Payback

Postby Let it snow » February 18th, 2005, 9:22 am

Just wondering if anyone got their payback from the USSA Freeport race for the snocross, or if anyone knows when one should expect it.
Thanks!
Let it snow

USSA Freeport Payback

Postby Racefan99 » February 21st, 2005, 8:20 am

Has anyone yet????
Racefan99

USSA Freeport Payback

Postby ice_racer_440 » February 21st, 2005, 8:59 am

You pick it up at the next race. Or give them a call maybe they will mail it out if you just get pay back. If its a trophy I dont no what to tell ya.
ice_racer_440

USSA Freeport Payback

Postby that 31 car » February 21st, 2005, 2:38 pm

We always have the checks available at the next race, in this case Weyauwega, if you are not a regular and don't make all the events, we normally let two weeks expire and send the check to the address on your entry blank. If you feel we missed you or want it sooner, please e-mail me or contact our office at 714-750-8772. If you werein the Sport Sno-Cross those checks are issued at tear down on site. We pay the Sport riders after they report to and clear tech inspection. All other classes get paid on the basis I explained above. We pay Sport riders on site, simply because we draft smaller checks for SPort class. If you are a one event member, I also want to make you aware that we do not give trophys for Sport class, only the first, second and third place checks as spelled out in our yearbook.
Thank You.
Jerry Korinek
that 31 car

Return to General Racing Board