Subscribe Today

Canadian IQ riders

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

Canadian IQ riders

Postby DerksenRacing » July 4th, 2005, 4:06 pm

Just wondering if any Canadians received letters from Polaris Race about getting an 06 IQ?
DerksenRacing

Canadian IQ riders

Postby dad 115x » July 5th, 2005, 2:12 am

Not yet. Should be very soon.
dad 115x

Canadian IQ riders

Postby Snocross861 » July 10th, 2005, 2:05 pm

You're not gettin one of those junkers again are you Ray? JK
Any trailer projects this summer?
Snocross861

Canadian IQ riders

Postby sno-x-racer » July 10th, 2005, 4:53 pm

Ray you better think about getting a GMC for that trailer this year haha its the only way to go.
sno-x-racer

Canadian IQ riders

Postby DerksenRacing » July 20th, 2005, 12:56 pm

Well Mr.Drummond, seems you're in fine form. Must be a slow summer for you. And yes, we are getting another IQ. Talked to Mr.Rager SR. yesterday and we have one coming. Thanks to the strength of the Canadian dollar, looks like the price will be less than last year. He also said there will be lots of changes from last year's IQ. From what he told me, still going to have Walker Evans, but new shocks all around. They figure they have the hard steering fixed too. Let's hope. By the way, I heard Ski-doo price went up this year! Same sled for the last 3 years and they charge you more. For the rest of you Canadians I heard from Polaris Canada today and the letters were put in the mail today. You should see them in a couple of days depending on where you're located. With the amount of mosquitoes in Winnipeg, we're praying for snow. Good luck to everyone this year.
DerksenRacing

Canadian IQ riders

Postby Snocross861 » July 20th, 2005, 4:51 pm

Thing is, I don't mind paying a little extra for the best sled on snow...It get's slightly better each year, or atleast from 04 to the 05 anyway. Never owned the 03.
I am STILL scratching my head as to why Polaris hasn't changed their shock supplier by now. Seems that EVERYONE fights with the Walker Evans shocks, but this must be about the 5th straight year that Polaris is using them...How many Pro level teams used Walker Evans shocks last year? I didn't see any using em at Nationals... I hope you have less updates this year with the 06 IQ and don't have to rip the sled apart to make last minute changes like at Duluth last year! Man there was a lot of red bleeding there...
Snocross861

Return to General Racing Board