Subscribe Today

Anyone run the new Snopro or ProX Yet?

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

Postby Cat Guy » November 28th, 2001, 1:05 am

Anybody ride the new sleds yet with all the snow up in MN?? I heard the Snopro was 4 sleds quicker up to 50mph than last years machine.
Cat Guy

Postby Jholc138 » November 28th, 2001, 1:10 pm

the snopros are quick but cant turn worth a s***
Jholc138

Postby fast cat » November 28th, 2001, 2:07 pm

the new snow pros arnt any faster than last year. They pull 2 or so more hsp. than last year. They are very quiet. And they cen turn if you dont have your thumb up your a**
fast cat

Postby 2Xtreme » November 28th, 2001, 3:14 pm

I have the new Pro-X 440, sweet sled, way faster than last year's 440. The new TPS clutch makes the throttle response and back shifting outstanding. It also rides more like a bike unlike the first edges which were more like a brick. Polaris seems to have gotten things down better this year. Don't want to brag to much before the race season starts but i'm willing to bet these sled will be placing alot more in the top 3 than in past years. Well at least in semi-pro and sport classes, we all know who will be taking most of the checkers in Pro classes.
2Xtreme

Postby Basic Bob » November 30th, 2001, 3:47 am

I've been hearing for 3 years now that it's not the sled, it's the rider. Polaris hasn't changed much from last season as far new riders, so they simply CAN'T win according to Polaris fans. Now on the other hand, if Polaris should somehow happen to podium this season, maybe it WAS the sled. Think about it.
Basic Bob

Postby Hazor » December 2nd, 2001, 8:36 am

The new Sno-Pro turns excellent!! Riding it back to back with an '01 "old" Sno-Pro, you couldn't get me back on the '01, or any other chassis again. The new Sno-pro chassis handles much better in the chop and is more responsive and agile all the way around. The engine is also stronger than the '01's.
"Brand loyalty's for the consumer."
Hazor

Return to General Racing Board