Subscribe Today

Sooooo....who's the World Champ??

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

Postby Sachs Stinger » January 22nd, 2002, 2:02 pm

Congrats to PJ Wanderscheid..........Arctic's newest winner.

Afer attending the Grand Daddy of them all for 24 years, I have finally seen Cat win as an owner.

By the way, is anyone in Arctic Cat Marketing, Thief River Falls awake?
Sachs Stinger

Postby t_train75 » January 22nd, 2002, 2:32 pm

i would also like to send out my congrats to pj and his team. I also hope that this makes arctic cat open up their eyes and pump the money into ovals that they put into snowcross. I hope that either pj or moulton pull it off in at the cptc.
go fast turn left ice dirt or asphalt
t_train75

Postby Ariens Girl » January 22nd, 2002, 3:02 pm

In my 35 years of living in WI I had never been to Eagle River for the races. Yes, I am ashamed. So, the ol' Sachs Stinger drug me along with him (yeah, brought me in here too) and I have to admit, it was one heck of a weekend. I've been into stock car racing for many years, and have ridden sleds since I was a kid, but watching those guys speed by was an amazing sight - one I hope to be able to see again.

So, to everyone who was out there and provided me and hundreds of fans with an exciting show, I thank you. And, let me add my congrats to PJ and his crew. You guys have a right to be mighty proud.

Ariens Girl
Ariens Girl

Previous

Return to General Racing Board