Subscribe Today

What saction should a guy start at to snocross ???

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

Postby snowjoe » January 24th, 2002, 2:53 pm

I've been riding since I could walk and I'm 28 years old now. I grew up riding in the northwoods of Wisconsin and not to pat myself on the back but I've only met a couple people that could stay even close to me. I've logged a lot of miles every year. My point is I can ride, I'm not some kid with money to burn on a Macho kick looking for something to brag about. I just want to race ! I live over by Turtle Lake WI. so what I am wondering is what would be a good circuit to run so I can gain good experience in Sno Cross and hopefully qualify for the racer program next year.
I'm also going to try my hand at the hill cross. I'm looking to run semi-pro. I've got a MXZ 600.
It's clutched up and I've got a inch and a quarter sno cross track to put on it. I've got the teck vest,handle bars are raised and C and A pro skiis.
The sno flap has the straps on it already too. Any Helpfull hints or advice would be greatly appreciated, all input is good input. Let me know what you think about what races to run. Can a guy get into the racer program even if he only races 7 or 8 races ??? Thanks a lot JON jmj2brlrace@chibardun.net
snowjoe

Postby indysp » January 26th, 2002, 5:29 am

find a state wide race circuit if wisconson has one if not iam in msxra snowcross runs only in michigan addy...funpromotions.com that might be some help
indysp

Return to General Racing Board