Subscribe Today

Tug Hill According to TS....Monday 12/2 6pm

Use this board to post trail reports in your area only!

Postby Long time cat man » October 15th, 2006, 3:15 am

Wonder if Tim is out on the ole ZR surveyin the snow on Tug Hill this AM?? Prolly sittin at the Flatrock Inn havin breakfast. :)
Long time cat man

Postby polarisfusion900 » October 15th, 2006, 1:19 pm

Hey TS still making trail reports from Utica lol
polarisfusion900

Postby zr800newyork » October 15th, 2006, 2:56 pm

... I've lived in 3 or 4 places last couple of years and if you think my reports lack accuracy or creditablity where ever the hell I live don't read them... and the 16,000 that viewed them can read yours, if you want to spend the time and effort. BTW this isn't the trash board...take your "lol"S" over there.
TUG HILL CRUISIN'
Sno-Goer Magazine-Nov'03 issue
zr800newyork

Postby polarisfusion900 » October 17th, 2006, 2:13 am

your a joke I am not trashing you just telling the truth is your brother still lionsfalls you get you info second hand that all I see ya up there and then we will talk
polarisfusion900

Postby zr800newyork » October 17th, 2006, 2:33 am

"if you think my reports lack accuracy or creditablity where ever the hell I live" don't read them and save your insults calling me a "joke"...take it to the treasher board you're on the wrong forum... I won't give you more fuel to insult me or yourself... Like I said the 16,000 views serve a purpose for some people and if not you... so be it. Done "talking"...don't need your to reply to your criticism/complaints/or whatever isues you have?
TUG HILL CRUISIN'
Sno-Goer Magazine-Nov'03 issue
zr800newyork

Postby yammisrule2004 » October 17th, 2006, 4:38 am

TS,
Great to see you still posting current and accurate snow/trail conditions. Look forward to seeing you this winter. It's right around the corner...keep up the great work...I am always visiting and lurking...how do I post a picture on this site?
yammisrule2004

Postby ACZL » October 17th, 2006, 9:05 pm

polarisfusion900,

Go pound salt someplace else. ZR's assessment of trail conditions are better than the weatherman's forecasting. He tells it like it is w/o any sponsors. So if he chooses to live in Utica, so be it. Keep up the great work ZR !!!!!!!!
2003 F250 SD,CC,4x4,SB,AT,Lariat,6.0PSD
2006 Cedar Creek Silverback 33 LBHTS "Custom":)
Member of The Cedar Creek RV Club
"Creekin' in the Summer"
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"
ACZL

Postby polarisfusion900 » October 18th, 2006, 7:42 am

aww thats cute
polarisfusion900

Postby mach1mikeM1M » October 23rd, 2006, 3:02 pm

Nothing funnier the a Fusion 900 owner criticizing someone else.With a piece of schit like that sled im sure he has tons of sled credibility back home.:B
mach1mikeM1M

Postby Drift_Hopper » October 27th, 2006, 8:14 am

Got this in an e-mail from a riding buddy.....

I didn't think that Snow Ridge wasn't sled friendly...they just are strict about the sledders staying within the trail markers so the weekend warriors don't nail some poor soul on skis....of course they could have better eats/drinks spots there ( maybe that's what they mean by 'sled friendly')...

As far as the Towpath Inn, I think the previous owner ( Mary C, right?) was fine, and I really liked riding out of there...we could go up the always moguled trail to the top of the 'hill', or we could head east to Brantingham/Stillwater, etc.

As far as the trail system there in Turin (near the Towpath) I've always found it a little confusing, though the signing has gotten better...the other problem there often seems to be thin snow amounts...

The "best spot" in Houseville, Marty's, is in my opinion, not saying much, it is at best 'OK', and probably could benefit from new ownership...

Maphead

Drifthopper- maybe you could put this up on that site...see if we can stir up a little discussion...I would say that half the riders up there, especially on weekends, are jerks, and every year I'm there some drunk dies...
Support Your Local Club!
www.drifthoppers.net
Tri-County Drift Hoppers
Snowmobile Club
Arcade, New York
Drift_Hopper

PreviousNext

Return to Trail Conditions