Subscribe Today

The perfect drag sled!

The name says is all. Got an older sled? Restoring a sled? Discuss your project with other collectors here.

The perfect drag sled!

Postby jake_arcticcat » January 21st, 2006, 8:08 am

for the last time we are not the same person, outagas u must be smokin some serious dope yesterday if you get thta i was being sarcastic most of the time.
I'll post the pics tommorrow after i take some more, post some spots for me to take them of on the sleds so i can prove to you that he has these sleds.
jake_arcticcat

The perfect drag sled!

Postby outagas » January 21st, 2006, 9:32 am

[quote=jake_arcticcat]for the last time we are not the same person, .[/quote]
yeah ya are. LOL
outagas

The perfect drag sled!

Postby yakattack » January 21st, 2006, 5:26 pm

no yakattack is a seperate person i have a 94 xlt chasis with a 98 storm engine. the sled has the **** modded right out of it i would take pic but i dont a have camera or a scanner. i dont exactly have a vintage sled but i do try adn help out my buds with theirs and i come on here to learn a couple of things so now im a seperate guy form benito. yeah.
yakattack

The perfect drag sled!

Postby ZR800XC » January 22nd, 2006, 3:40 am

[quote=Yakattack]no yakattack is a seperate person i have a 94 xlt chasis with a 98 storm engine.[/quote]

OK, take a look at what was written...why would "Yakattack" write something about himself in the 3rd person? He wouldn't, because you are him. You know, everybody talks to themselves...not everybody answers themselves! That's just plain weird! Besides Yak, you say all you have is a 800'd XLT, in a previous post it states you have a Z with a 650 Poo in it...But I thought Mr.Twister had the Z! Little mixed up are we?

I don't really care, I just don't want you to think you're fooling anybody....

[img]http://my.core.com/~twister76/twister1.jpg">[/img]

ZR800XC

The perfect drag sled!

Postby jake_arcticcat » January 22nd, 2006, 6:32 am

No it says the guy who had Mr.twisters Z before he bought it had a 650 in it, it doesn't say anything about yak haveing it.
jake_arcticcat

The perfect drag sled!

Postby jake_arcticcat » January 22nd, 2006, 6:38 am

Plus i had already posted that anyone who wants to be proven wrong just send me there email and i will take a pice of any of the sleds we mentioned that we have. I'll put a sign on the sled you want a pic of so you know where not lying.
jake_arcticcat

The perfect drag sled!

Postby yakattack » January 22nd, 2006, 8:38 am

no yak is jon yakattack im a seperate person i can talk in the 3rd person because i kicka$$. mr.twister has a z, a gpx adn asnow twister also a seprate person. jake arcticat also a seperate person has a stx and a el tigre. and 440 f/a has a 440 tnt free air again a seperate person we are 4 different people with different sleds who all hat the same person spuds and outagas.
yakattack

The perfect drag sled!

Postby Snojet Steve » January 22nd, 2006, 10:28 am

We want pictures, no more of you're mindless bickering fools.
Snojet Steve

The perfect drag sled!

Postby outagas » January 22nd, 2006, 10:33 am

[quote=yakattack][b]no yak is jon yakattack im a differant person[/b] i can talk in the 3rd person because i kicka$$. mr.twister has a z, a gpx adn asnow twister also a seprate person. jake arcticat also a seperate person has a stx and a el tigre. and 440 f/a has a 440 tnt free air again a seperate person we are 4 different people with different sleds who all hat the same person spuds and outagas.[/quote]
all the same person. give it up already.
outagas

Previous

Return to Vintage Sleds Board