Subscribe Today

Foster’s a two-year, $8.25 million contract.

If you're looking for advice or if you have a tuning tip for your fellow snowmobilers, this is the board for you.

Foster’s a two-year, $8.25 million contract.

Postby elaine95 » September 11th, 2019, 3:32 am

Texans linebacker Jadeveon Clowney took issue with the roughing the passer penalty he received for a hit on Eagles quarterback Nick Foles on the final drive in Sunday’s 32-30 Eagles win.Clowney said after the game that he thought it was a “good http://www.vikingsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-dru-samia-jersey , clean hit” that should have gone unflagged. Texans head coach Bill O’Brien reserved comment at that point and said he would have more to say when he had time to take a better look at the hit.O’Brien took another look and he has a different view than Clowney.“His head was down. What they’re ultimately trying to remove from the game is the position — I guess what you would call the pronated position where the head is down,” O’Brien said, via the . “They’re really doing that for the safety of, not only player who’s being hit, but also the player that’s doing the hitting. So Daniel Jones Jersey , I understand that. We just have to continue to coach it better. We do, we show – if you asked the players, every Saturday morning we show them clips from around the league on different calls that are made, and a lot of them have to do with that type of play. His head was down and that’s just the way it was.”Clowney could also be fined by the league as a result of the hit. He was fined last week for a roughing the passer penalty against the Jets in Week 15. The Steelers are keeping their offensive line intact, signing center Maurkice Pouncey and guard Ramon Foster to extensions Ed Oliver Jersey , the team announced Thursday. Pouncey agreed to a three-year, $29 million deal, according to Gerry Dulac of the , with Foster’s a two-year, $8.25 million contract.Pouncey http://www.billscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-cody-ford-jersey , 29, has become one of the NFL’s top centers since the Steelers drafted him in the first round in 2010. He has made seven Pro Bowls and twice has earned All-Pro honors.He had one year remaining on his deal, with a $7 million base salary and a $7.951 million salary cap hit for 2019.Foster, 33, was scheduled to become a free agent after 10 seasons in Pittsburgh. He has started all but nine games over the past eight seasons.“It’s good to have it over with Devin Singletary Jersey ,” Foster said, via the team website. “The Steelers have been our home for over a decade now. It’s awesome to be able to extend my career there, also my family. It’s always been a second home to us. We are excited. When we started talking we got it done quick because both sides wanted to get it done. It’s definitely a relief.”
elaine95

Return to Tech Talk