Subscribe Today

This is the fourth trip to the disabled lis

If you're looking for advice or if you have a tuning tip for your fellow snowmobilers, this is the board for you.

This is the fourth trip to the disabled lis

Postby elaine95 » October 25th, 2019, 1:37 am

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has a grossly below-market deal when it comes to football earnings. When it comes to earnings for jerseys Jordan Scarlett Jersey , video games, and trading cards, he earns more than anyone else in the league.According to Daniel Kaplan of TheAthletic.com, Brady raked in $2.35 million in NFLPA endorsements, based on the union’s most recent filing. That’s over and above his individual earnings from deals with companies like UGG and UnderArmour.Brady saw his extra earnings drop from $2.5 million for the last calendar year David Montgomery Jersey , but he’s still at the top for all players. Coming in second for the current years is Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott, whose $2 million nearly matches his $2.025 million salary for 2019.Raiders receiver Antonio Brown finished in third place, with $1.5 million. Other notable earners include Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield, who made $1.156 million, and Jets quarterback Sam Darnold http://www.bearsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-riley-ridley-jersey , who made $1.04 million.Brady’s earnings don’t begin to bridge the gap between his current NFL playing contract and the on-field money earned by other players. His popularity underscores that he could be (and should be) getting more. The Philadelphia Phillies have placed right-hander Vince Velasquez on the 10-day disabled list with a bruised forearm a day after he made a dazzling throw with his left hand.

Velasquez was hit just below the elbow on a liner back up the middle by Washington’s Adam Eaton in the second inning Saturday. He picked up the ball and threw it left-handed to first base to get the final out. He then went down, riling in pain and clutching his right arm.

”I feel a lot better than yesterday,” Velasquez told reporters Sunday. ”A lot more movement going on and just continue doing my work stuff that I need to do, lower half, and then continue to doing my core and all that stuff I need to do and go from there.”

This is the fourth trip to the disabled list for Velasquez in his three seasons with Philadelphia.

Also Sunday Jonah Williams Jersey , the Phillies reinstated right-handed reliever Pat Neshek from the 10-day DL, recalled righty Jake Thompson from Triple-A Lehigh Valley and optioned left-hander Zac Curtis to Lehigh Valley.

Neshek, who was re-signed by the Phillies during the offseason, had been on the disabled list since opening day with a forearm injury.

elaine95

Return to Tech Talk