Subscribe Today

Colts lines, he didn’t have anything to be ashamed

If you're looking for advice or if you have a tuning tip for your fellow snowmobilers, this is the board for you.

Colts lines, he didn’t have anything to be ashamed

Postby elaine95 » October 25th, 2019, 1:46 am

Former NFL quarterback Carson Palmer saw the emotion in Andrew Luck‘s retirement press conference Will Grier Jersey , like the rest of us.But Palmer also thinks Luck didn’t mention everything on his way out the door.The former Bengals, Raiders, and Cardinals quarterback told Peter King of NBC’s Football Morning in America that there might have been other things weighing on Luck beyond the physical pain.“I think he was holding back a little bit http://www.carolinapanthersteamonline.com/christian-miller-jersey ,�? Palmer said. “I remember going to rehab every day. I remember you feel guilt from your teammates. It’s hard when you’re Andrew Luck and you’re the face of the franchise. Everybody on your team looks at you in a certain light. I think the guilt and the shame—and in no way should he have ever felt guilt or shame for being injured—but that’s natural. When you’re so used to being the franchise quarterback, the face of the franchise, it’s impossible not to feel that guilt. I know I felt it. And I had days �? I had one year Jordan Scarlett Jersey , I blew my knee out [in Arizona in 2014]. We were 9-1. We were the No. 1 seed in the NFC. And my ACL popped and my season was over and I was going on IR. But I just remember walking through the locker room every day after that injury and you just can’t help it. You feel like everybody’s looking at you like ‘Ah man, he’s hurt.�? That guilt and that shame, I know Andrew felt it. I’m sure he wouldn’t admit it and he’s talking about other things Greedy Williams Jersey , but that guilt and shame from your teammates is the most pain that he felt.“When . . . you’re the guy that’s taking up 22 percent of the salary cap and the guy that’s on every ad around town, all those things that come with being Andrew Luck and knowing the way he was revered by his teammates and knowing the way he loved his teammates . . . I think all that weighed heavy on his heart.”Considering the vicious beatings Luck took behind some substandard Colts lines, he didn’t have anything to be ashamed of being in pain. But those feelings were still real for Palmer http://www.ravensfootballauthentics.com/justice-hill-jersey-authentic , whose own career was defined by some big injuries of his own. Many players are placed on the active physically unable to perform list at the start of camp in moves that keep them from practicing while they remain on the 90-man roster.Some of those player revert to the reserve PUP list at the cut to 53 players, which leaves them unable to play for the first six weeks of the season. It’s rare that players hit that reserve list during camp because it ends their season, but that’s how things played out for Colts running back Spencer Ware.The Colts announced the move on Friday afternoon along with the signing of Dadi Nicolas. The move takes Ware off the 90-man roster and could help Jonathan Williams‘s chances of making the team Ben Powers Jersey , although the Colts met with Mike Gillislee this week.Nicolas signed with the Colts in May and was cut just before training camp. The 2016 Chiefs sixth-round pick played 11 games as a rookie and has not appeared in the regular season the last two years.
elaine95

Return to Tech Talk