Subscribe Today

What is this part called (Picture Inside)

The name says is all. Got an older sled? Restoring a sled? Discuss your project with other collectors here.

What is this part called (Picture Inside)

Postby jeteralfonso45 » October 18th, 2006, 2:05 pm


This is off of a 1970 Arctic Cat panther 440 i am looking to sell it on ebay and hae no idea what to call it.Rear bumper? Rear Deck? Thanks in advance
1972 Sno-Jet Start Jet Deluxe Plus 2 338
1970 Ski-doo TN'T 340 (335)
1979 Ski-doo Citation 300
1971 Arctic cat lynx 292 , 303
My Vintage sled website

s a work in progress
Posts: 221
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 7:03 am
Location: CT

What is this part called (Picture Inside)

Postby Snojet Steve » October 18th, 2006, 2:10 pm

Rear bumper or rear grab bar.
Snojet Steve
Posts: 123
Joined: November 18th, 2003, 2:58 pm
Location: By the sea and amongst the hills

Return to Vintage Sleds Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests