Subscribe Today

YOU ARE A DINK AREN'T YOU?

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby outta my way » December 19th, 2001, 3:04 pm

I just read the famouse post that farfel posted insulting peoples moms, What the hell is up with that? Insulting someone, his sled is one thing, but when you start insulting someones family that's hitting below the belT!! I know I know I have only been a member for little under a month, and my opinion probley doesn't matter to the seinor members in here but I just had to get this off of my chest!!

Do good, meaningful trashing not this,"your mother sucks!" bullsh!t!. Do good trashing or shut the hell up!!

*This Message was edited on 19-Dec-01 08:14 PM by outta my way*
Think Snowful Thoughts!
outta my way

Postby imtoofast K-zoo » December 19th, 2001, 6:17 pm

Guys like farfel our to easy the ones looking for trouble are not much trouble at all u can talk big on a keyborad,But when it comes down to it they are the ones in the back of the crowd yelling.Or the old football theory once u make them blow snot bubbles they won't come around the end again.Which he will just to make our lives diffcult. SO JUST IGORE HIM,and he will go way. BIG STORM COMIMG LOTS OF SNOW I HOPE
imtoofast K-zoo

Postby imtoofast K-zoo » December 19th, 2001, 6:18 pm

Guys like farfel our to easy the ones looking for trouble are not much trouble at all u can talk big on a keyborad,But when it comes down to it they are the ones in the back of the crowd yelling.Or the old football theory once u make them blow snot bubbles they won't come around the end again.Which he will just to make our lives diffcult. SO JUST IGORE HIM,and he will go way. BIG STORM COMIMG LOTS OF SNOW I HOPE
imtoofast K-zoo

Postby imtoofast K-zoo » December 19th, 2001, 6:19 pm

imtoofast K-zoo

Postby *farfel » December 20th, 2001, 6:51 am

outta my way, again, with a rather sickening diplay of a$$ kissing. Keep it up, they'll take you in soon enough. Good job with the "I know I've only been a member for about a month, and the seniors probably don't care about my opinion, but I just had to get this off my chest!" Don't worry, they'll probably be supporting you any moment now. I'm desperate for attention according to some, but that's pure speculation. However, it appears as though someone is desperate for approval. Don't worry buddy, just keep riding the bandwagon - it always works eventually. Dink? Nice one, what's Santa bringing you this year outta? And by the way, Imtoofast for you too K-zoo.
*farfel

Postby outta my way » December 20th, 2001, 8:23 am

why don't you shut the fu*k up. you don't know what the hell your talking about, i bet you never ride with anybody but yourself. When do race somebody, they probley waste you then they let off and you pass them, next thing you know your telling everyone you know that you dusted a 800,700,600,500 or 440. When the guy racing you didn't want to get hurt or jump a fence line at 90mph. That's the kinda person I bet you are. So if you don't have something good to say, don't waste the people's time who are just trying to learn something or just have fun with your mindless dribble. And notice in my cut down I didn't mention one thing about your mom or a "strap on"!
Think Snowful Thoughts!
outta my way

Postby wilson » December 20th, 2001, 8:33 am

imtoofast K-zoo, once with that post was enough!! I don't need to see that sh*t 3 times!!
wilson

Postby *farfel » December 20th, 2001, 9:23 am

I wasn't aware that that was a cutdown. But that was a great race analogy though, you nailed me dead on with that one. And by the way, if you're trying to learn something, then get off the trash talkers page. Actually, I take that back, you definitely need to learn how to trash, so stay right where you are. "I bet you never ride with anyone but yourself" - funny, you should patent that one buddy before people start ripping you off.
*farfel

Postby imtoofast K-zoo » December 20th, 2001, 2:59 pm

Sorry wilson got alittle button happy, no the computer had a glish and I hit the submit once to maney times. THE SNOW IS COMING YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!
imtoofast K-zoo

Postby wilson » December 20th, 2001, 3:09 pm

that's okay man. I know the snow is coming I am pumped. I am actually heading out the door right now. Can't wait anymore. Tughill is getting buried, been snowing like crazy all day up there. It's 12:10 a.m., and I am heading up there with the old pack of throttle heads right now. I hope you get some to buddy.

*THINK SNOW*
wilson

Next

Return to Trash Talkers