Subscribe Today

I got very lucky!! Learn from my mistake.

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

Postby Burky » February 4th, 2002, 9:16 pm

Wow, I am hyper impressed. I just clicked on someone's profile, and according to that, within 3 posts and about 10 minutes of being registered you are able to criticize someone else when he's trying to post advice to the rest not to make the same mistake. And tell him that he's the type of snowmobiler that gives us all a bad name. Why don't you run for office, you dork? I am sure you could straighten out the country in 15 minutes or so with those skills. LOL...
If you are in the ditch, upside down, and the sled's on top of you, you are doing something wrong.....
Burky

Postby ajr175 » February 5th, 2002, 12:34 am

what do 3 posts and 10 minutes have to do with being able to criticize someone? Hypocrite! Go back and read your post and tell me who's criticizing now! And I suppose because your a senior member on this forum that makes you better than I? Gives you the right to criticize someone?
Expect victory and you get victory.
ajr175

Postby ajr175 » February 5th, 2002, 12:35 am

what do 3 posts and 10 minutes have to do with being able to criticize someone, burky? Hypocrite! Go back and read your post and tell me who's criticizing now! And I suppose because your a senior member on this forum that makes you better than I? Gives you the right to criticize someone?
ajr175

Postby RotaxGuy » February 5th, 2002, 2:16 am

Glad you're alright ZRT. As for you, AJ, you're not alright. Maybe he was going a little quick but who hasn't gone 60 mph at night? Especially after he had recently gone through the same area and the conditions were cool. The point of his thread was to warn people that things can go wrong in a hurry. We've all heard it before but there's nothing wrong with reenforcing it. I'm sure it didn't hurt his feelings at all, but he certainly didn't deserve to get reprimanded by a monday morning knucklhead like you in his attempt to alert others. Relax a little.
RotaxGuy

Postby Burky » February 5th, 2002, 10:40 am

Naw, being a senior member doesn't give you any rights at all to do anything. It just means that you have proven yourself capable of hitting the enter key only once.
If you are in the ditch, upside down, and the sled's on top of you, you are doing something wrong.....
Burky

Postby ajr175 » February 5th, 2002, 1:44 pm

ha ha
ajr175

Postby Chadmandew » February 5th, 2002, 11:21 pm

ZRT800,

It is just good to hear you are ok, chalk it up to a painful learning experience. It is good to see a posting like this, it makes us realize we are human and we make mistakes, ANYONE who thinks they are beyond making mistakes on a snowmobile are either way to confident or just plain stupid.
All of us can probably look back at the time we have spent on snowmobiles and can probably remember making a mistake that could have been a lot worse than it turned out. The important thing is that we learn from these mistakes. Again it is good to hear ZRT800 and everyone in his group are ok. Don't be too quick to judge guys, life's too short..

Take care,

Chad
Chadmandew

Postby ThunderCatzr » February 7th, 2002, 5:13 am

ZRT - Glad to hear that you are alright. Thanks for sharing that with us. I, for one, will think twice before zooming down a lake simply because I was over it just recently.

I am not sure what aj's malfunction is, but if he chooses not to heed your warning, that is his perogative.

happy sledding!
Ride Hard, Ride Safe, Ride Sober.....And Everyone Lives to Ride Another Day
ThunderCatzr

Postby Pacman » February 7th, 2002, 6:58 am

Excellent post ZRT...
I'm glad you're allright.
Al. (02ZR800EFI)

As long as you ride!!!
Pacman

Postby MXZinger » February 7th, 2002, 7:28 am

Hey AJR I think your the studid Jackass. Did he say he was going fast??????NO You don't have to go fast sometimes to hit something and fly in the air. Im sure it was not 100 ft. But if you asked him Im sure ZR would say it felt like it.
Trash Talkers: Home of the "Count the dead Arctic Cats contest"
MXZinger

PreviousNext

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum