Subscribe Today

FireCat Is A Flop/Failure Out West

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby Fat Cat » March 28th, 2003, 5:02 am

Amen psycho,
There must be something differnt in the snow in their mountains that's different from the ones we have in western Canada! Lots of weird comments comming from this board!
Fat Cat

Postby Vineyard » March 28th, 2003, 5:10 am

Fat Cat, You obviously didn't read one of my other posts. You can be an idiot, and no one will know. Say something stupid, and well now you see my point. Not afford an F7? Are you implying they are more than an RX 1? You are a real sucker if you paid that. I can see why you want to race for cash, you need to pay for that over priced piece of sh$t the dealer told you 'was a steal'. You made his month!
Vineyard

Postby psycho sledder » March 28th, 2003, 10:01 am

Most of them have never rode west but figure they know so. d**n Nay Sayers. Wackers from west but hes a bit slow. Thinks the RX rules the hills. Justg because you can beat your buddies wacker. Look at their weight all the pics ive seen of them on your pics are 300 plus pound fat guys. No wonder they cant stay on top. lol
psycho sledder

Postby NorthernSkunk » March 28th, 2003, 11:15 am

I compared them deadsled..its funny the RX-1 is advertised as a high performance 4 stroke that is gonna change the sleddin world......but they aren't to eager to race against cats touring 4 stroke when a skunk brings it up lol.....to me that says the yamaha guys are thinkin the 4 stroke from cat has some terrain runnin potential.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers