Subscribe Today

Once Again.... Another 1st, by CAT!!!!!!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby ZRT800 » August 15th, 2003, 4:30 pm

Although Cat has brought us the best that snowmobiling has to offer, they never rest. Always committed to bringing us better & better sleds. Once again, they've brought another 1st to the snowmobile industry..... Come to the dark side... Click here!!!

Such silly people. You joke about the fact that Cat created snow!!!! LOL!!!! When will you learn?!?!?!?!??!?!
Who said Cats can't swim?!?
ZRT800

Postby NorthernSkunk » August 15th, 2003, 4:38 pm

Do any of the other sledmakers do this? Or anything like it?
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby ChrisXCR » August 15th, 2003, 4:46 pm

Thats great until some knucklehead goes and puts the loudest freak'n' ear bleeder pipes he can find on his sled.
:p

For sale:
'01 [red]Pro[/red][blue]X[/blue]600

[b]REV 440 #600[/b]
ChrisXCR

Postby treewakr » August 15th, 2003, 5:01 pm

I'm glad to see them working on fixing the vibrations and noise. The funny part is, half the customers that buy them yank the exhaust right away and put aftermarket pipes on. The day will come when patrols will have sound decible sensors and ticket those that are too loud.
treewakr

Postby BigDXLT » August 15th, 2003, 6:14 pm

Skunk, I'm sure all the other manu's have these facilities, just cat built there first one and made it for their sleds specifically, first. They definately need them the most though!
BigDXLT

Postby SALTALAREV » August 15th, 2003, 11:21 pm

what a joke, if they made it right the first time, they wouldn't have to do something like that. We all know that sled isn't running in a warm room, they don't even run on snow.
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/countryrungreatdanes/]Under Construction[/url]
SALTALAREV

Postby Blue leader (temp) » August 16th, 2003, 1:27 am

Is this NVH lab to help develop noise and vibration or just to find out where to apply more loctite??? just askin.
[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Images/103503/0.jpg[/img][img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Images/103503/1.jpg[/img]
Nice hooters :B
Blue leader (temp)

Postby Longtrack800 » August 16th, 2003, 3:00 am

Keep laughing idiots but Cat is definitely on the cutting edge. By the way Yammie owners how about all the Viper boys triple piping their sleds? Be careful where you throw those stones.
I'm like the county fair- I get bigger and better every year.
Longtrack800

Postby MM700 » August 16th, 2003, 4:31 am

Cutting edge>>>LMAO!!!!!!........NO I don't believe any other sled maker has such a facility.....you know why????......Cause they don't need it!!!!!!...and a pipped Viper is louder...I'll give you that....but they don't vibrate and rattle like a CAt....WITH OUT A DOUBT CAT RIDERS ARE THE BIGGEST SHEEP IN THE WORLD...if cat came out with a toilet paper dispencer by your right knee, it would be earth shattering to you CAT riders wouldn't it.....LMAO!!!!!!......What a bunch of GREEN DORKS!!!!:p
MM700

Postby NorthernSkunk » August 16th, 2003, 6:20 am

So the others don't have a facility like cat is showin us mm...so its automatically a bad thing? You blue haired fanatics are probably hoping yamaha is down to just one single sled in their line up soon so your sled buyin decisions will be totally made for you.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Next

Return to Trash Talkers