Subscribe Today

Once Again.... Another 1st, by CAT!!!!!!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby Longtrack800 » August 17th, 2003, 2:00 am

Nice response MM but the simple fact is that all big twins vibrate-which doesn't bother me- but Cat apparently is the first to address the situation. End of story.
I'm like the county fair- I get bigger and better every year.
Longtrack800

Postby Mainecat » August 17th, 2003, 3:12 am

Why would Yamaha who only makes 7 models need one of these for? Sears makes more models of lawnmowers than Yamaha makes sleds. Pretty soon there will NOT be any more Yamaha sleds. Maybe you smurfs can take music lessons:)
Mainecat

Postby Blue leader (temp) » August 17th, 2003, 3:40 am

Well as long as they keep making those kickazz road bikes and dirt bikes that you can ride 8-10 months out of the year. If they quit making sleds I`ll just buy a used one. I`d rather buy a used yamaha than a new cat anyday!
[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Images/103503/0.jpg[/img][img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Images/103503/1.jpg[/img]
Nice hooters :B
Blue leader (temp)

Postby MM700 » August 17th, 2003, 5:03 am

music lessons.....lol...no way...but I would buy a Cat then and learn how to be a mechanic like you Mainecat.....must be kinda fun wrenching all the time....with all that vibration, stuff must loosen up alot...lol
MM700

Postby zrcat » August 18th, 2003, 1:49 am

"The major NVH investment at Arctic Cat represents the first endeavor of its kind within the snowmobile industry."

No other manufacturer has this. Don't fool yourselve's. Some of you seem to have lost the ability to read and understand english. Or you all just like to interperate everything to fit your needs.
zrcat

Postby kenlacy » August 18th, 2003, 4:02 am

I don't think you cat riders are quite understanding the rest of the world.

All other sleds do not rattle and vibrate to pieces like Cats so the other manus wouldn't need a vibration studio.

Cats are notorious for their rattling - it is smart and cutting edge for Cat to do this - its just that the rest of the manus dont need this cutting edge studio because their sleds aren't pieced together by a bunch of inbreds that started kindergarten in their teens and have an obsession with Neon Green!
Recently I was asked to play in a golf tournament.

At first I said, "Naw, I haven't been playing that well."

Then they said to me, "Come on, it's for handicapped and blind kids."

Then I thought...

Chit, I could win this!
kenlacy

Postby Mainecat » August 18th, 2003, 4:18 am

Hey Ken don't Polaris sleds rattle? If Yamaha built a high hp twin like the other 3 companies it would rattle too.
Mainecat

Postby kenlacy » August 18th, 2003, 4:33 am

Maine - I have an 02 XC800 and I can honestly say the thing has no rattles other than a bushion in the M-10 suspension. I am a rattle freak. The front sway bar blocks did rattle = Pol put out some new ones that do not so I replaced them.

It has a small amount of vibration when you are sitting idle - but nothing that would make you think "this feels like a freakin Harley".
Recently I was asked to play in a golf tournament.

At first I said, "Naw, I haven't been playing that well."

Then they said to me, "Come on, it's for handicapped and blind kids."

Then I thought...

Chit, I could win this!
kenlacy

Postby willpower » August 18th, 2003, 4:53 am

so another bad idea by cat? (according to the some)I remember in the 60,s & 70,s the riders of the yellow,blue,red.green,orange,wnite,etc.colored sleds putting down things like slide rail suspension, cleated tracks, aluminum chassis, forward mounted engines, etc. The more things change, the more they stay the same!
When the snow got to deep, theese guys had to wait for us to make a trail on our Panther before they could ride these rough riding, bogie burning,ill handling,track slapin,slow, helpless, pieces of @!*%!!!!
willpower

Postby MM700 » August 18th, 2003, 6:02 am

I am not saying it's a bad idea will......rather it's more like an alcoholic going to his first A.A. meeting...admitting you have a problem is just the first step.....;)
MM700

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers