Subscribe Today

Snotech Article On The RX1

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby zrcat » October 1st, 2003, 11:58 pm

Well, let me add my .02 worth....That was a very rare incident. ALL the RX-1's that I have EVER seen in this part of the country have all blown up and broke....They are constantly at the dealer for repair......

I think yammy paid lots of dough for that bit of mis-information.

Get my point.
zrcat

Postby Mainecat » October 2nd, 2003, 12:47 am

Go to hardcoresledder girls and read if you can. He ain't buyin a Yamaha to replace that RX I wonder why? lol
Fact: F7 has 10,000 miles. The Firecat was better on fuel than the blue canoe.:)
Mainecat

Postby Judah Ben-Hur » October 2nd, 2003, 12:49 am

As the angry RX-1 mob was growing in numbers in zrcat's "part of the country" lol, an ever present chant was growing in volume and clinched fist filled the air ........ We want VIN's, We want VIN's!!!
Judah Ben-Hur

Postby Judah Ben-Hur » October 2nd, 2003, 1:00 am

Fact: That F7 in the background spent all winter trying to "get it right". Is it "right" yet?

With all the ecu programming you guys done all last winter, you would at least think they would give you a diploma or something. Or does the "free" oil and a coupon for some goofy looking hat cover the bases? lol
Judah Ben-Hur

Postby Mainecat » October 2nd, 2003, 1:15 am

My F7 has 2450 miles and never missed a beat. Never saw a dealer either. The 100.00 bought me a nice heated shield kit. The gallon of oil was worth 32.00. NICE:)
Mainecat

Postby mnsnowboy » October 2nd, 2003, 1:19 am

Hey BigD: I really love your analogy with the ol' triple and the wife! That was sweet man, perfect timing!

-sb
Kick ass!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/rocking.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/hellyeahFireIcon.gif[/IMG][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/bobZilla.gif height=90 width=20[/img]
mnsnowboy

Postby zrcat » October 2nd, 2003, 2:17 am

RX-1 still hasn't got it right either.....should be the fastest thing on snow.......Run it with a ZR900, the outcome will make you blue girls cry....
zrcat

Postby treewakr » October 2nd, 2003, 2:25 am

The Cat 900's should be squirting all over the RX1.....But they don't. Just ask my bud who has one and got his ass handed to him on the highmarks and the trail. I'm not impressed with those 140 horse vibrating dildo's.
treewakr

Postby SlapNuts » October 2nd, 2003, 2:59 am

Vibrating dildo's have always been high on zrcats favorite list, you should know that by now Wakr. Bigger the better.
SlapNuts

Postby The Grand Poobah » October 2nd, 2003, 3:59 am

[quote]ALL the RX-1's that I have EVER seen in this part of the country have all blown up and broke....They are constantly at the dealer for repair......[/quote]

That's a pretty brazen remark there, zrcat. So in this world of yours, all Polaris sleds burn pistons and valves, all Rev A-frames bend and warp under moderate use, and all RX-1's blow up and break, yet all Cats cruise along endlessly with no problems whatsoever.

Sounds like quite the fantasy land you've created there, zr. Let me ask you this, in this "Fanatsy Land According to zrcat", are you also incredibly handsome, with superhuman strength? Can you outrun a speeding bullet and bend iron with your bare hands. Please tell us more of your world. It's so fascinating!
The Grand Poobah

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers