Subscribe Today

Summer fun

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Summer fun

Postby yammyhaa » April 13th, 2004, 12:12 am

With winter over whats everyone's plans for the summer?Vacations?New toys?Snowangel and I are gonna get married.Were taking the kids to Disney and Universal.I have 2 fishing trips planned in Kentucky.And her and I will be up north for a couple of trips to see about buying a cottage before next years winter season.Busy summer.I can't wait.
[u]SnowmanMi[/u]
yammyhaa

Summer fun

Postby Big Slick » April 13th, 2004, 12:17 am

Work 15 hours a day, 6 days a week from May until November, so I can take all winter off. :)
quote=NorthernSkunk...jus another dumbazz comment that is full of schitt....when the f/k are you gonna grow up....
Big Slick

Summer fun

Postby SuZQ213 » April 13th, 2004, 1:21 am

Hopefully a few trips to the Allegheny Mountains to camp and ride quads, bicycling on Sundays (Sweet Pea works 6 days a week unless we're camping)... after bicycling the Nascar race is usually on and I listen to it on the radio while weeding the garden ... my little bit of "space" away from it all is my veggie garden!).

We have a trip to da UP planned over the 4th of July weekend to visit friends. Taking up three or four quads so everyone can join in the fun with us. Then, when summer's over and the garden's all pulled up, there's a Poker Run for ATV's back in the Allegheny's the first weekend in October that's always fun.
SuZQ213

Summer fun

Postby NorthernSkunk » April 13th, 2004, 2:32 am

Winter is not over here!!.....2-3 weeks yet to ride.....after that just less than 2 months more of work then 8 weeks vacation this summer...finish up my garage...a little camping and a road trip to Montreal. Then it will be winter again here!....
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Summer fun

Postby swenny » April 13th, 2004, 2:46 am

busy summer planned this year. Just bought a vacation home in Northern Wi. Lots of work planned there. hopefully ride the new 700 efi sportsman a few miles. Get out on the lake. Oh yea, have to do the work thing also. I will be self employed starting May 1st, so I will be concentrating on that also. Too much work, not enough time.
[url=www.wisconsinsynthetics.com]Swendson Motorsports[/url]
swenny

Summer fun

Postby kawicat » April 13th, 2004, 4:02 am

[b]!!!WORK!!![/b] 15-20 hours per day 7 days a week on DA FARM. i get two days off toward the end of august, otherwise full bore work until school starts again. starting may 15th i will be saying goodbye for the summer, as i always do.

my first day for the summer was last saturday already. worked from 9am to 10pm discing up a couple of smaller (20-80 acres)fields. me and my bro got 240 acres rolled over for the first time. not bad for the first day. got to take the first spin in my work truck for the year. checked the tranny for slippage...still good. ;) still no radio, but i am never have very long trips in it.
[[green]RIDE HARD, PLAY HARD, STAY HARD, DIE HARD![/green]
kawicat

Summer fun

Postby SLEDHEADRED » April 13th, 2004, 4:49 am

lot's of landscaping, wiring the barn, instaling wood burner in a barn, etc.... and of course BEER DRINKING!
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Summer fun

Postby RotaxGuy » April 13th, 2004, 4:54 am

Work, golf, fish, strike out on tons of women and gun dog training with the young Curly Coated Retriever.
RotaxGuy

Summer fun

Postby PickleChick » April 13th, 2004, 5:16 am

Golf, lay in the sun, dig in my yard, lay in the sun, camp, dance around fire pits, drink lots of brewha, lay in the sun, go on vacation, boat, camp some more, lay in the sun, and if I have any time left Ill be at the office. ;)
[img]http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/g14.gif[/img]
[green]Cat Pride[/green]
PickleChick

Summer fun

Postby RIGGS1 » April 13th, 2004, 5:20 am

After acquiring my new position here I figure I'll have a tough time deciding whether I'm going to swim, fish, ATV, or sit on the dock with the BB gun and a beer and just watch the river. After Dylan gets outa school in June I see myself (& my boys) up at our place in Mercer ALOT during the week. Momma is already getting jealous, but I'll make it up to her. :)
[img]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/big2_cond/language/www/US/WI/Mercer.gif[/img]
RIGGS1

Next

Return to Trash Talkers