Subscribe Today

5 hunters killed.....

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

5 hunters killed.....

Postby mach1mikeM1M » November 22nd, 2004, 2:48 am

LTCM,next time just booby rig the deer blind so when they enter it they get covered in deer female deer urine!Then we he is walking back to the truck he might get raped by a big BUCK!!!"
WHOOOOOOSE YOUR BUCKY"lol
mach1mikeM1M

5 hunters killed.....

Postby ski-dont » November 22nd, 2004, 3:48 am

the guy that shot those people should have never came out of those woods alive , save the state some money !!
ski-dont

5 hunters killed.....

Postby Smack » November 22nd, 2004, 3:50 am

Yeah, no kidding. Honest officer, it was an accident!! Then I accidentally reloaded and shot again.
Smack

5 hunters killed.....

Postby RIGGS1 » November 22nd, 2004, 4:02 am

They just an update on the 3 survivors:
-1 guy was shot in the neck/shoulder area (shot from above), he is in stable condition.
-Another guy was shot in the arm/shoulder area (shot from above), also in stable condition.
-The 3rd guy was shot through the abdomen (from left to right); he is still in critical condition, but doing better.
All the victim & survivors are "locals" from that area, very well know folks.

A fund for the families has been started.
Please send what you can to:
[b]"Rice Lake Hunters Survivors & Victims Fund"
DAIRY STATE BANK OF RICE LAKE
16 S. Main Street
Rice Lake Wisconsin, 54868[/b]

This a-hole will have a special corner of hell waiting for him.
[img]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/big2_cond/language/www/US/WI/Mercer.gif[/img]
RIGGS1

5 hunters killed.....

Postby Uller God » November 22nd, 2004, 4:03 am

The Wiscony hunters are all screwed up from years of eating deer meat tainted with chronic wasting disease.
Uller God

5 hunters killed.....

Postby RIGGS1 » November 22nd, 2004, 4:06 am

uller you could fill volumes with the amount you [i]don't[/i] know
[img]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/big2_cond/language/www/US/WI/Mercer.gif[/img]
RIGGS1

5 hunters killed.....

Postby skidoorider » November 22nd, 2004, 5:06 am

[quote]The Wiscony hunters are all screwed up from years of eating deer meat tainted with chronic wasting disease.[/quote]

Tasteless comment under these circumstances.
THINK before you type !!!

RB
2007 Jayco 29BHS
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax
Equalizer Hitch
Tekonsha Prodigy Brake Controller
skidoorider

5 hunters killed.....

Postby FreezurBurnt » November 22nd, 2004, 5:26 am

Uller you are a pathetic loser

When I read the story on CNN it made me sick
[b]

Five hunters killed in Wisconsin woods
Police: Deer-stand dispute apparently led to shootings
Monday, November 22, 2004 Posted: 11:42 AM EST (1642 GMT)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Police investigators and other authorities gather near the scene of the hunters' killings.

(CNN) -- Sheriff's deputies are investigating the killings of five hunters Sunday in northwest Wisconsin -- bloodshed apparently sparked by a dispute over a hunting spot. A suspect has been arrested.

"This is completely nuts," said Chief Deputy Tim Zeigle of the Sawyer County Sheriff's Department. "Why? I mean, five people dead because somebody was trespassing on property. It makes no sense."

Three others were wounded, said Julie Veness, an emergency medical technician in Exeland, Wisconsin.

Chai Vang, 36, was arrested in the case, Sheriff's Deputy Jake Hodgkinson told The Associated Press. Vang is from St. Paul, Minnesota, a police spokesman told the AP.

Saturday marked the opening of the nine-day deer season, and Veness said the shootings appeared to stem from a dispute over a deer stand -- an elevated position from which hunters can target deer.

"Apparently, the person was asked to leave and get out of his deer stand, and he didn't take it very well and he fired away at them," she said.

The dead included a a teenage boy and a woman, and a father and son, Zeigle told AP. Some of the victims were shot more than once.

Zeigle said the suspect was led out of the woods after getting lost by a pair of hunters who were not aware of the shootings.

"We were very thankful to take him into custody. No one else got hurt," Zeigle said. "When he was taken into custody, his gun was empty."

Jennifer Greshowak, a spokeswoman for Lakeview Medical Center in Rice Lake, said three men from the same hunting party were brought to that facility after suffering gunshot wounds. One of the three was transferred to a hospital in nearby Marshfield, she said.

The other two -- identified by relatives as Denny Drew and Lauren Hesebeck -- were recovering from surgery at Lakeview. Drew was in serious condition, while Hesebeck was listed in fair condition, their families said in a statement issued Sunday night.

"Our families certainly appreciate the thoughts and prayers of this close-knit community, and encourage you to think and pray for the other families involved," the statement said.

Veness said the killings have shocked Exeland, a village of 219 people about 135 miles northeast of Minneapolis.

"It just doesn't happen in this neck of the woods," she said. "We don't expect any of this to happen."[/b]

It prove that we have a lack of respect for private property

[b]This guy should be hung ALIVE and naked in the woods for wolf bait[/b]
[b]ride Chelmsford,Northern Ont. area[/b]

[img]http://www.s-seriesforum.com/forum/images/smilies/bowdown.gif[/img][img]https://www.snowgoer.com/SharedContent/cfb/memberphotos/3793/rig/my%20truck%20driver%20side%20neg.jpg[/img]
[green][b][i]01 ZR 600 early release[/b][/i][/green]
FreezurBurnt

5 hunters killed.....

Postby Smack » November 22nd, 2004, 5:30 am

[quote]The Wiscony hunters are all screwed up from years of eating deer meat tainted with chronic wasting disease.[/quote]

Just for the record Udder, the psyco hmong was from Minnesota. Probably lives on your block.
Smack

5 hunters killed.....

Postby Uller God » November 22nd, 2004, 5:36 am

I bettter register for my conceal and carry permit! Every year you hear about people getting killed during hunting season...this one tops the cake. Sorry to offend you wiscony folk.
Uller God

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers