Subscribe Today

5 hunters killed.....

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

5 hunters killed.....

Postby FiredUpRupp » November 22nd, 2004, 6:39 am

Yea this is one of the reasons I got my conceal and carry. These fricken idiots that go off like this. Its just sad to think of these folks who were killed. My God in thier orange they could be seen by this puke for miles. I wished he would have been killed because now you folks in Wisconsin get to pay for this puke for the rest of his life. I hope whatever prison he goes to that there are some good ol' boys that do him like they did Dahmer.
FiredUpRupp

5 hunters killed.....

Postby WIVIPERMAN » November 22nd, 2004, 7:46 am

This all happened one county over from where I hunt & have my property! That's not all that far away! I sure hope the survivors keep surviving! I feel very bad for the families that lost a loved one all over a hunting spot!
This lunatic better rot in hell!!!!!!!!
WIVIPERMAN
WIVIPERMAN

5 hunters killed.....

Postby Yoo » November 22nd, 2004, 8:39 am

Bring back Capital Punishment! What is scary is when some lawyer that wants to make a name for himself defends this idiot and pleads racial bias...and they guy gets out after 10 years on parole. My thoughts is to send him to Iraq, put a diaper around his head, and tell our hero soldiers that this guy is Osama's second cousin.
Yoo

5 hunters killed.....

Postby Loudflipper » November 22nd, 2004, 11:25 am

Those friggin hmongs get a free ride with our tax payers dollar. Then some meathead flips out and kills 5 americans on american soil. I say hang him and ship the rest of the hmongs back across the pond.
Lets go ice fishing
Loudflipper

5 hunters killed.....

Postby MM700 » November 22nd, 2004, 11:56 am

Yeah Uller ...the DIP**** was from MINNESOTA!!!!!!
MM700

5 hunters killed.....

Postby FiredUpRupp » November 22nd, 2004, 12:00 pm

Now I am even more pisssed off... Excerpts from the star and trib..

[b]Her said ``lots of people'' in the Hmong community are empathizing with Vang.

``So many people in the community were like, 'Well, let's try to listen to the story the way that this man is being treated,'' she said. ``Why did he feel like he had to shoot them? ... If it's just one against so many, what did they do to him that made him a threat?''[/b]

Screw that crap. It don't matter the guy was unharmed when he left the stand. He's just a worthless person that's the problem.

[b] In Minnesota, he was cited once, in 2001, for a fishing violation when he took 93 crappies more than the legal limit.[/b]

Why was this puke allowed to get a license again? That was over a 100 crappies he had in possetion. That basically sums up how alot of these hmongs act. Lets rape and pillage the land just like we did in our original country. Cockksuckers.
FiredUpRupp

5 hunters killed.....

Postby Uller God » November 22nd, 2004, 12:00 pm

Both Minnesota and Wiscony are welcoming the Hmong with open arms.
Uller God

5 hunters killed.....

Postby FastFirecat » November 22nd, 2004, 12:05 pm

I hope he gets a life sentence. If he doesnt, and goes hunting ever again, you wisconsin folks or minnesota should make sure once he goes in the woods, he doesnt come back out.
03 KFX(little mods)
03 F7(heavily modded)
01 Snopro Open Mod
FastFirecat

5 hunters killed.....

Postby mnsnowboy » November 22nd, 2004, 3:16 pm

What a piece of munkeyspunk this asspounder is. If I knew where to find that guy I'd set his goddamn house on fire. There is noooooooooo excuse for this, and there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY IN HELL that he should ever be able to do such idiotic things again. WTF. I wouldn't think about doing something like this on anyone's property! :M

-sb
Kick ass!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/rocking.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/hellyeahFireIcon.gif[/IMG][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/bobZilla.gif height=90 width=20[/img]
mnsnowboy

5 hunters killed.....

Postby Ropepuller » November 22nd, 2004, 11:23 pm

A sixth hunter has now passed (Mon evening).

Thoughts and prayers for the familys.
[b]When in doubt.....whip it out[/b]
Ropepuller

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers