Subscribe Today

Anonymous Members

Anonymous Members

Postby emersonracing95ne » January 18th, 2006, 12:42 pm

Hayley Emerson..Mike Emerson's daughter..
[red]Emerson Racing...Bred to kick ass! [/red]:B
emersonracing95ne

Anonymous Members

Postby that 31 car » January 18th, 2006, 12:46 pm

Jerry Korinek age 57, USSA Race Director, Tech director, ISR affiliate, do specialty tech jobs for ISR.USSA member since 1972. Former Arctic Cat and Polaris dealer in the early 70's. Work as a Territory Manager for a distribution company. Formerly Sales Manager for R.L.Ryerson for 20plus years, when we distributed Polaris Snowmobiles in Wisconsin, Illinois, and the UP of Michigan. Distribution contract with Polaris was terminated in 2001. 31 Car refers to Mid American car I pit for in the summer.
that 31 car

Anonymous Members

Postby champ27 » January 18th, 2006, 12:50 pm

Jason Smith,21, Evans Mills, Ny.......Semi Pro and Pro Ice oval racer. Aboard an 06 Hooper Cat. We currently run on the Eastern Pro Tour (EPT) Our first event is at the Canaan Fair Speedway in New Hampshire. SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!
Jason Smith
Jason Smith Racing
champ27

Anonymous Members

Postby gofastturnleft85 » January 18th, 2006, 12:59 pm

Jamie Vincent, East Jordan, MI age:37 MIRA Secretary, Pro Enduro/Sprint driver, track builder for Lincoln (on the MIRA circuit). Been racing for 20+ yrs. Employed at East Jordan Iron Works for 18 yrs. (we make most of the man-hole covers and fire hydrants in the US) Parents owned Vincent's Yamaha in EJ for 33 yrs. got me into snowmobiling way young. Enjoy camping when not racing.
gofastturnleft85

Anonymous Members

Postby Debbie84 » January 18th, 2006, 1:10 pm

Debbie Tomei, from Traverse City, MI. I have been MIRA's race day secretary for the last 14 years. I love racing, oval snowmobile racing and car dirt track racing in the summer.
Debbie84

Anonymous Members

Postby 124blizzard » January 18th, 2006, 1:23 pm

Brian Emerson - 1 yr. younger brother to Mike Emerson (#95 semi-pro champ and Pro Champ driver on the Eastern Pro Tour) and part of Emerson Racing as President and chief financial advisor. We hale out of southern Vermont (Bellows Falls to be exact). Mike started racing ovals in 1970 at age 9...then went on to become a dominant grass-drag racer in the Modified and Open Mod. series. Was the first racer to break the 100 MPH mark at the Young's Farm grass-drag event in Springfield, Vt. in 1991. We grew up watching our late Dad race the old TNT 69's to the triple 640 blizzard's (thanks Dad for all the memories)...Ski-Doo has been in our blood for years. Mike started oval racing during the 2002-2003 season at age 42 and has made major steps forward. P.S. - I had to type this b'cos Mike doesn't have much patience for PC's.
Thanks, Brian Emerson
Emerson Racing
blizzard
124blizzard

Anonymous Members

Postby ChampFan » January 18th, 2006, 3:02 pm

Jeff Osterberg, Kaukauna, WI, 24.
Process engineer in a pulp mill.
Just a fan of the sport right now. Want to start restoring/building race sleds when the wife and I get out of our apartment (we close in 1 mo. 10 days on our new place!)
Got hooked on the sport in 02 after going to ER on a whim and finding out how cool champ sleds are, then seeing videos of twin trackers and factory sno pros, and realizing that they're even cooler.
ChampFan

Anonymous Members

Postby ICEISNICE » January 18th, 2006, 3:17 pm

Todd Klenk (ICEISNICE), Linden Michigan, 45 years young, Promoter for Meihls Racing 00, Started in Oval Racing in 1976-77 with Red Sky Farms Racing of Sterling MI. as a wrench. We raced the first liquid cooled 340 Merc Sno-Twister in the MISA Class B Enduro Circuit as well as any other sprint racing we could get in. Now just hang around the trailer once in a while to try to lend a hand to the Meihls Team. What a great bunch to to hang with. Love the oval racing.
[blue]WHY ICE? CUZ SNOW IS SLOW!![/blue][red][/red]
ICEISNICE

Anonymous Members

Postby Spy-Guy 74 » January 18th, 2006, 3:36 pm

Greg Peterson age 49 Farmer and manages a Duty Free Store in northern Minnesota. Loves all forms of racing, but ice oval racing is my favorite. My son races the #99 Wahl Bros. Special champ sled, its his first year on a champ sled, but has raced sleds for 12 years and he's a high school senior this year. Stop by the trailer anytime for a visit racers or race fans the door is always open to anyone.
Spy-Guy 74

Anonymous Members

Postby forty four » January 18th, 2006, 4:08 pm

HI everyone, my name is Dale Neduzak. I am currently serving as VP at CPTC in Beausejour. I also build the reproduction RXL's for Vintage IFS. I have attended every CPTC race[43 years and counting]. I started to volunteer at CPTC in 1967 and have continued ever since. I am a professional Aircraft Engineer for Air Canada and am 48 years old. I raced a few times in the late '70's[TXL],lots of trail riding, rode 'sweep crew' on the last I-500 Canada-US cross country race and just love snowmobiles!
forty four

PreviousNext

Return to Ovals & Enduros