Subscribe Today

NWRA

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

NWRA

Postby Snocross861 » October 13th, 2003, 1:33 pm

Air440, I'm moving up. Alex says he wants me in Pro so he can win more cash when he racks up those firsts. I haven't talked to many people about who is moving up..last I heard Wilcott was doing WSA regionals or something, haven't heard anything about Cates. Jeremy Cheetham said he'd move up if everyone else did...how about people just tell their own damn stories. I'm goin Pro in NWRA and staying Sport in WSA. Does anyone know if you can move up midseason in WSA? I got told no by one person.
Snocross861

NWRA

Postby Doo_racer » October 13th, 2003, 1:53 pm

Firsts? yeah I wish. Now that your no longer on a p.o.s arctic cat, and in shape, you're probably gonna be the man to beat. Your faking that knee thing just to throw us off, aren't yah! anyway, I'm sure it'll be a very close season. Whoever has been in the gym the most will likely be out front, and it sounds like you've been training pretty steady.
Doo_racer

NWRA

Postby Air 440 » October 13th, 2003, 3:29 pm

Jeremy Derouard told me at swan river last year that he is probably gonna do wsa regionals too. I think I'll go semi. for the NWRA races that I make it to.
If you can't impress em with you knowledge, confuse em with your bullsh*t
Air 440

NWRA

Postby Doo_racer » October 16th, 2003, 3:11 pm

Okay guys, calm down, lets not all answer at once.
Doo_racer

NWRA

Postby racer447 » October 16th, 2003, 4:28 pm

nwra sucks....as do i quite often. Ya i'll move up just because i hate drummond and all you fools and your bandwagon jumping. Pick a colour and ride it. Gonna need some red anyhow in the sea of yellow puke.
if you don't race then don't call me or my polaris slow
racer447

NWRA

Postby Doo_racer » October 16th, 2003, 4:44 pm

Hahaha!! thats what I wanted to hear 447!! and the sea of yellow puke? I'm usually so fukkin hungover race morning my puke is green. Anyway, yeah, get in shape and you'll be just fine. how come you hate Lloyd? I think hes alright, just a lil on the gay side. he's got a hot girlfriend tho. I can't explain that. later man.
Doo_racer

NWRA

Postby Snocross861 » October 17th, 2003, 2:30 am

Hey 447, I have a sweet picture of me jumping past you in Minnedosa on my last sled, which barely lasted a heat before breaking, so maybe it's time you jumped ship from your brand. (01-02 season I think)
Snocross861

NWRA

Postby J C_88 » October 17th, 2003, 2:51 pm

your all nuts
J C_88

NWRA

Postby Ghetto » October 18th, 2003, 3:48 pm

Racer 447 is really going to have problems in pro this year especially if he gets the 04 Polaris. Because I heard that they moved the bars up higher this year and he could barely see over the bars last year. I agree with the yellow puke though. But, the truth is that you all will be green with envy.
Ghetto

NWRA

Postby Doo_racer » October 20th, 2003, 12:56 pm

Hey, come on Ghetto. Thats not nice. All racer447 has to do is get himself a booster seat for that new polaris and those handlebars will no longer be blocking his vision. And JC_88 why didn't you answer Lloyds question? It wasn't a hard question.
Doo_racer

Next

Return to General Racing Board