Subscribe Today

off topic, but what would u do???

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby Bender » December 13th, 2003, 12:14 pm

on oct 2nd me and a buddy got turned in for racing in town, but no cops seen in it and now we got to go to court. we are getting charged with careless driving and speeding. n e body know what the cost of careless driving would be?? it would be a lada help, and also WHAT WOULD U DO????
[b]ARCTIC CAT[/b] .RIDE THE BEST!!!
Bender

Postby NorthernSkunk » December 13th, 2003, 12:27 pm

I would make them prove it.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby NorthernSkunk » December 13th, 2003, 12:28 pm

An if you ride yammie..tell them that as well...nobody would believe you were racin with a yammie lol.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby M10rules » December 13th, 2003, 12:29 pm

Make them prove it, make them bring in the people who turned u in and go after them as being anti-snowmobile!!
"Instruction manuals are nothing more than another man's opinion."
"Why would I lie to you, we're not married?"
M10rules

Postby Big Slick » December 13th, 2003, 12:30 pm

How the heck did you manage to get turned in? Some old lady pass you and get a good look at you?
quote=NorthernSkunk...jus another dumbazz comment that is full of schitt....when the f/k are you gonna grow up....
Big Slick

Postby PickleChick » December 13th, 2003, 12:35 pm

Are you sure its 'careless' driving and not 'wreckless' driving? Wreckless is a major violation in the insurance world and you will be surcharged HEAVILY for it in premium for the next 3 yrs, if not dropped completely. 'Careless' will still stay on your record for 3 years as well, but the penalties per premium are less. When you get a ticket for whatever, dont always look at what the TICKET is gonna cost, cuz the real ass grabbers are the Insurance Companies, they will surcharge for 3 YEARS!!!!! Sometimes its in your best interest to hire an attorney and fight it, depending on the situation. If your under age 21, your still considered a youthful driver and your fines, penalties, and premium would be TWICE or THREE times the amount of someone over that age.
[img]http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/g14.gif[/img]
[green]Cat Pride[/green]
PickleChick

Postby Icehole » December 13th, 2003, 12:59 pm

What was ya racin?....was'nt a flake of snow in St. James on Oct 2..
No matter...

If yer 20 or younger,yer guilty and should pay yer debt to society

If yer between 20 and 40...you should be ashamed..pay the judge and start actin yer age.

If yer over 40...Fight it tooth and nail,theres no proof..it's a frame up..they can't do that to us!
Icehole

Postby SNOBALLZ » December 13th, 2003, 1:02 pm

PC...in Mass the insurance companies WHACK ya for 6 friggin' years on violations, and it doesn't dissapear 'till the 7th year. Somehow I manage to always have at LEAST one ticket during those six years. BUTT, the way I drive, I ain't gonna complain.......imagine if they whacked ya for the way you ALWAYS drive? I'd have no friggin' licsense!
BENDER...make them PROVE it...admit to NOTHING!
....after all, INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty, RIGHT?
SNOBALLZ

Postby PickleChick » December 13th, 2003, 1:32 pm

Every state has different underwriting guidelines. The majors are usually surcharged for 5 years, minors for 3, depending on what it is.
Depends on the carrier you are with also, standard or non. Non can charge you waaaaaaaaay big premium if they so choose. These are the carriers that ALLOW dwi's, wreckless driving, ect. Standard carriers usually dump your ass after convicted, just to keep the rates low for all of us GOOD CITIZENS!!!! :B
[img]http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/g14.gif[/img]
[green]Cat Pride[/green]
PickleChick

Postby Bender » December 13th, 2003, 2:17 pm

hey thanks alot for the sujestions guys, i was drving my truck but i think im gona fight it, the bi*th that turned me in happend to be in her back yard and she went to the school and got our licensense numbers, when i got out of school there was a card on my window saying that i had to go to the cop shop immidetly. but they have no way in hell to prove it, our word is just as good as the ladys that turned us in!
[b]ARCTIC CAT[/b] .RIDE THE BEST!!!
Bender

Next

Return to Trash Talkers